Hostile Takeover

Good afternoon and Marvelous Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of Omboarding in March based on Deuteronomy 6:5-9, John 10:25-30 and 1st Corinthians 1:18-24 the last few days I have been feeling some kind of way about my assignment as a teacher of the Word of God. I have been feeling tired and not wanting to do it anymore. I mean is there people that actually read my daily Facebook postings and is it doing them any good. I know that I have some responsibility for the Rhema Word 2.0 blog and Facebook page but I feel like I am the only one who cares. I know that my own blog, Brand New Week, Brand New Attitude is helping people but it could be doing a lot better. I want to quit this and live my life like everyone else. Then I remember all of the things that God has blessed me with and I know that this is nothing but the enemy, attempting a Hostile Takeover.
As we continue with this teaching of Hostile Takeover I want tot define the term and I go to my source of definitions as that is dictionary.com. Hostile Takeover means as follows: a takeover that is
not approved by the management of corporation being acquired. See the enemy tries to come in and steal my joy and my blessings and I did not give him permission to do that. He is trying a Hostile Takeover. This teaching will be coming from the last base scripture of the month and that is 1st Corinthians 1:18-24.
As I begin in the Word of God for this teaching of Hostile Takeover I begin in 1st Corinthians 1:18-20. In these verses it speaks of how those in the world who have no understanding of the power of
the cross and how they will continue to dispute the power of Christ. See as part of the Hostile Takeover the enemy will attempt to fool you with things such as money and drugs. You must remember the message of the cross.
In continuing this teaching of Hostile Takeover I go back to the Word of God and to 1st Corinthians 1:21-23. In these verses it shows that the message that God has for us has confounded the world so
much that they cannot understand the power of Christ being crucified. The enemy attempts to become a Hostile Takeover as we have issues in our family and churches but we have to realize the power of the crucifixion of Christ.
In coming to the end of the Biblical part of this teaching of Hostile Takeover I go to 1st Corinthians 1:24. In this verse we see where as men and women of God we know what God has for us, the power
of Christ and the wisdom of God. The enemy will attempt to come into our lives at our jobs or in our assignments that God has for us and take us away from that. He want to Hostile Takeover but we have to trust in the wisdom of God.
In closing we as men and women of God must be aware of takeovers that is not approved by the management of corporation being acquired, which are our mind and bodies. We as men and women of God must not give into the sin and the tricks of the enemy. We cannot allow the enemy to stop our assignments. We must not allow a Hostile Takeover. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and ask him to bless all those read this. Please join me tomorrow, yes tomorrow for a teaching called Recruitment Problems. Have a blessed day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down