Orientation Day

Good afternoon and Marvelous Monday. As we continue with teachings in the month of Onboarding in March based on Deuteronomy 6:5-9, John 10:25-30 and 1st Corinthians 1:18-24 I want to sarhare a life experience that I had.I have had several jobs in my lifetime. The one thing that I hated about starting a new job was doing Orientation Day. To me it was the most boring process of Onboarding that most companies do. Sitting in a room listening to speakers or HR reps or account managers or watching film was not cutting it for me. I often would what is called the Head nod, you know when your head jerks back and forth as you are nodding off to sleep. I mean I know what is required of me and what the job entails so why do I need to go through this? Organizations want you to know exactly what is required of you from the time that you come to work for them. As members of the Body of Christ, old but especially the new, there has to be an Orientation Day.
It is important when becoming members of the Body of Christ to know some of the things that are required of you. There are things that God wants you to do that will make the process of being saved
much easier. See there are going to be those who are not going to want you to change, to become in the ways of God because of their lives are still in flux. So this teaching will begin a Orientation Day for those in the Body of Christ. I will be coming from the 1st base scripture of the month. Deuteronomy 6:5-9.


In beginning this teaching of Orientation Day I go to the Word of God and Deuteronomy 6:5. In this verse it tells us that as members of the Body of Christ we should love God with all of heart, soul and
strength. See the people of Israel were finally coming to the promised land so God wanted them to be ready when they got there and God wants us to be ready as well as we cross over. Orientation Day.
As we continue with this teaching of Orientation Day I go back to the Word of God and Deuteronomy 6:6-7. In these verses God not only commands that you love him but we should teach
them to our descendants and be talked about as a way of life. We who are part of the Body of Christ must be about that life at all times. This is what is required. Orientation Day.
As come to the end of the Biblical portion of this teaching I go to Deuteronomy 6:8-9. In these verses it tells that we should have the love of Gods always and even have them written on the doorpost of
your homes. Now in modern times we may not have to do all of that but it should be a way that people know that you are connected to God as you have become part of the Body of Christ. Orientation Day.
In closing we who are new to the Body of Christ must love God with all that we have. Anything short of that will allow the enemy to come in and confuse the situation. Orientation Day is a way for one and all to learn some of the things God has for us to do and you can also begin to learn what he has for you as well.  Have a great week all. Please go to Rhema Word 2.0 and read a teaching called Victory is Yours. And please join me later on this week for a teaching called Refined By Fire. Have a great week all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down