Personal Renewal

Good morning and Finally Friday. As we come into the final teaching of the month of Renew In February based on Psalms 51:10-13, Isaiah 40:28-31 and Ephesians 4:20-24 if we do know one thing there are things that makes individuals different from others. It may that you are not the same race, creed, belong to the same family, church home and many other things that makes us unique among the masses. So a person who wants to change some things in their lives may be different from the things that I want to change or someone else would. Some people love to go to gym to get fit and trim and even here some chose a trainer and others do not. Some people chose to run daily to get them ready for the day or healthier. Still others eat fruits and vegetables only as a way for them to feel better about themselves while others can not do without meat. As a people of Christ we need to find a way for ourselves as individuals to get closer to Christ. This can be done with a Personal Renewal.

As we come into this teaching I want to define the key word in this teaching and that is personal I go to my source of definitions and that is dictionary.com. Personal means as follows; intended for use of
one person; private; and relating to a particular person. As I have written many times no one knows what you need to do get renew your relationship with God but you. Coming from Romans 12:1-3 this is a Personal Renewal.
In beginning this teaching of Personal Renewal I go to the Word of God and Romans 12:1. In this verse it speaks of offering our bodies as a living sacrifice to God which is our duty. This verse is
intended for the use of one person. How you present your bodies as sacrifice to the advance of the Kingdom of God may differ from mine but it is what God gave you to do. Personal Renewal.
In continuing this teaching of Personal Renewal we go back to the Word of God and Romans 12:2. In this verse it tells of not having the world causing you to change but become transformed by renewing
your mind so that YOU can become acceptable to God. See this verse is private and is to be worked on by yourself. You can be told that the world is full of danger and strife but it is up to you to not be changed. Personal Renewal.
And as I come to the end of the Biblical portion of this teaching of Personal Renewal I go Romans 12:3. In this verse the writer Paul explains that no one should think more highly of another as being a
better that the next as we each have a portion of faith given to us by God. This verse is relating to that particular person who is thinks they are that much better than any other. The Word of God says we are all equal. Personal Renewal.
In closing this teaching could have gone deeper into this chapter  but God gave me only the first three verses to teach on. I could have went against what he wanted but then what he gave me to teach was intended for me to teach on today. I have some things to grow in my life to make me better and stronger in life but that is a private matter between me and God. And even as a teacher of the Word of God I get into my feelings and start acting brand new so God has a particular person to humble, me, and he has on many occasions. We as a body of Christ can change the world but we have to begin by having a Personal Renewal. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching. May God bless all that read who read this teaching and even those who do not. I want to tell everyone great job this month of February. If you get a chance please go to Rhema Word 2.0 for a teaching called Dreams. Please join me Monday for the theme of the month of March. Have a great weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down