Steadfast Renewal

Good morning and Marvelous Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of Renewal In February based on Psalms 51:10-13, Isaiah 40:28-31 and Ephesians 4:20-24 as most of you know I have been given an assignment to teach the Word of God. This is a tough assignment because there are some things that would seem normal to others to do I cannot do. When you teach the Word of God there are people looking at you wanting to see how you are living so they can judge you. There are those in the world waiting to catch you doing something so they can use that as an excuse to stay in the world. Lately I have had let habit come back in my life and that is cursing. It's not like it used to be but a word here and a word there is to much for me. God wants to help me but on my part I have to want to do it. I have to a Steadfast Renewal.
As I begin this teaching I want to define the word steadfast and I go to my source of definitions and that is dictionary.com. The word steadfast means as follows; fixed in a direction; firm in purpose; and
unwavering. If I want God to take the cursing away I have to fixed in his direction. If I want to be able to continue to teach unblemished I have to be firm in purpose. And once I do this I have to be unwavering. Coming from the 1st base scripture of the month, Psalms 51:10-13, Steadfast Renewal.
As I go into the Word of God for this teaching of Steadfast Renewal I go to Psalms 51:10-11. In these verses David goes to God in prayer and asks God for a clean heart and to not take the Holy Spirit
away. David is repenting for something he has done. I am repenting for the words that are coming out of my mouth. My direction on God must be fixed or he will take the Holy Spirit out of my teachings and what I teach will be useless. I go to God with a Steadfast Renewal.
As I continue with this teaching of Steadfast Renewal I go back in the Word of God and to Psalms 51:12. In this verse David ask the God restores the joy and uphold him with God's generous spirit.
I have assignment that requires that I need joy and the Holy Spirit to remain firm in purpose to teach to the world the Word of God. I have to have a Steadfast Renewal.
As I come to the end of the Biblical portion of this teaching of Steadfast Renewal I go to Psalms 51:13. In this verse David tells God that he will be able to teach those who have done wrong and even
convert those who are still in sin. As a teacher of the Word of God I have to unwavering in my commitment to God as he will give me all the help I need to complete my assignment. Steadfast Renewal.
In closing I come to you Father God today already basking in your glory that you have taken away the cursing and any other sin that is on my heart today. I ask you to keep me fixed in your direction as I attempt to teach your Word. I humbly ask you to keep my purpose strong and on what you need and require me to do. I ask you give me a unwavering mind as I go into the world to convert sinners. Thank in advance Oh Lord. Amen. Have a great week all. Please join me for a teaching called Renewed in Mind based on Ephesians 4:20-24. Also please look for  teaching on Rhema Word 2.0 called Hostage Situation sometime this week. Have a great week all.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down