Renewed in the Holy Spirit

Good evening and Happy Friday. As we continue in the month of Renew In February based on Psalms 51:10-13, Isaiah 40:28-31 and Ephesians 4:20-24 I currently work as licensed Security Officer in the state of Illinois. Once I am licensed in the state, I can apply for any position that covers the specs of my license. Now I cannot take this licensing for granted because the state of Illinois has inspectors that come out to businesses to check to see of you are licensed to do security or other professions such as barbers and beauticians. So every three years I have to reapply for my license to work here in the state of Illinois. As  person whose assignment it is to teach the Word of God sometimes I fall short of doing the right thing. I try not to use foul language but at times I have, I try not to lust but a times I do. I try not to be like I used to but at times I am. I am going to need something to get me back on track. I need to be Renewed In the Holy Spirit.
There are many of us who need to Renewed In the Holy Spirit. It seems that the enemy is trying to place pitfalls in our path such at not liking one another, financial obstacles and a feeling of no way
out. So even though we are not a full month into the year we do not want to get thrown off our path and be discouraged. So on today we ask to be Renewed In the Holy Spirit.
In going into the Word of God for this teaching of Renewed In the Holy Spirit I go to Titus 3:1-2. In these verses it speaks if being subject to authority and to speak evil of no one and being humble.
Many of us are questioning our spiritual leader for the visions that God has given them and even more are looking at the youth of today with disdain. I am guilty of both parts. I need to be Renewed In the Spirit.
In continuing in the Word of God for this teaching of Renewed In the Holy Spirit I go to Titus 3:3-4. In these verses it tells of how the things of old, those nasty negative things, should be put away now 
that God has sent Jesus our Savior as a sacrifice for our sins. See we do not have to worry about not liking one another or how we used to be when we are Renewed In the Holy Spirit.
In finishing in the Word of God for this teaching of Renewed in the Holy Spirit I go to Titus 3:5-6. In these two verses it tell of how God has saved us when Christ died for our sins and poured abundantly
the Holy Spirit on each of those who believe. Even though we may not see a way out his mercy will in effect bring us out when the Holy Spirit is our guide. Renewed In the Spirit. 
In closing I open myself up for I may be Renewed In The Holy Spirit. So I can be obedient when it comes to the leadership of my church. So I can see the youth in the eyes of you. So do not have to worry about how others do things and how I am going to make it out of this financial hardship. As I want to witness and be a better man, I ask God to Renew In me the Holy Spirit. I give God all the glory and honor for using me as a vessel to teach and ask him to Renew the Holy Spirit in all who need it. Have a great weekend. Please if you have a chance check out Rhema Word 2.O for a teaching called I Know That Voice, written by myself. And join me Monday for a teaching called Renewed Day by Day. Have a great weekend. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down