The Year of Our Father (Theme of the Year)

Good afternoon and Happy Friday.Brand new year. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we have come out of year of being healed and healing others we must continue to go forward. There are times when we do go forward that we forget some things that allowed us to get to this point. In my life I did not have it rough but I made it rougher for some of the choices I made. I knew the difference between right and wrong but most of my choices were wrong and I ended up having to lose out on some things that could have been done. These choices not only affected me but others also others whom I hurt with my words or actions. But there has been a change in my life as now I make better choices and I attempt to not hurt others with my words or actions. It is because I made God the head of my life and he can perform things that no one else can because he is Father of all. To make sure I and others know this the theme for this year is the Year of Our Father.
See in every aspect in our lives we need to place God first because he is Our Father. He is the one whom looks over us, who directs our paths, who allows us the free choice to to follow him. Our days
begin with him and they should end with him. There is nothing that he cannot do. Based on the three passages of scriptures to follow I am excited about the this year, the Year of Our Father.
In beginning this teaching for the Year of Our Father I begin in the Word of God and Isaiah 64:7-9. In this passage we see how that even though the people have sinned and God has turned away from
them, they still know that he is their Father. When I turned my back on him there were still times when things got so bad that I had to cry out " Father God help me"!! The Year of Our Father.

In continuing this teaching of the Year of Our Father I go to Luke 11:2-4. In this passage Jesus, who is a great teacher tells of how we should pray to God and the first words Our Father. See when I was
able realize that if I humble myself and put God first in each and every thing that I do that things will be that much better but I will be blessed with things here on earth and in heaven. The Year of Our Father.
I now give the last base scripture for the Year of Our Father I go to 1st John 3:1-3. In these verses John speaks about how much love God must have for us a Father as he has made us his children and
allows those who believe in him to be pure and like him. I have seen some of the things he has revealed to me already in my life because of how I was able to change because of my beliefs in him. The Year of Our Father.
As I come to the end of this teaching of the theme of the Year of Our Father I know that Our Father can can shape us to be any thing we want but we have to let go of allow him to shape us. We must give him the honor and the glory as he is Our Father and he deserves it. And we must be glad that he has made us his children so that we can he can reveal to us all he has for us. I am so excited that this is the Year of Our Father. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and look forward to the greater things ahead this year. Please join me Monday for a teaching of the theme of the month of January. Have a great weekend all.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down