Lord Give Me Wisdom ( To Be Free of The Drama)

Good afternoon and Happy Saturday. As we continue in the month of Drama Free in January based on 1st Kings 3:23-28 and Mark 12:13-17 I want to keep real on this the 24th day of the year. As I have been writing things on Facebook and in these teachings of being Drama Free there has been nothing but drama all up in my life. From the first week of the year 2015 and even up to this week CS and I have been in constant conflict because of the words that are coming out of my mouth ( she says I have a smart slick mouth) and my actions that have followed behind them. I have hung up the phone on her when I asked her something and her answer was not the one I thought it should be. I have blocked her number so that she could not call me. I have made myself mean and ornery and the drama that is coming behind this is beginning to be unbearable for her as well as me. And that is not whom I truly am. Lord Give Me Wisdom. ( To Be Free of Drama).
In getting into this teaching of Lord Give Me Wisdom I want to define the word wisdom. I go to my source of definitions and that is dictionary.com. Wisdom means as follows; knowledge of what is
true or right coupled with just judgment as to action. So if know what is the right thing to do my judgment should true and be put into action so that any interaction between CS and I is Drama Free. This teaching is coming from the 1st base scripture of the month, 1st Kings 3:23-28, Lord Give Me Wisdom.
As we go the Word of God for this teaching of Lord Give Me Wisdom I begin in 1st Kings 3:23-25. in these verses King Solomon has a problem that is brought before him. There are two women that
both claim to be the mother of one child. With the wisdom that God gave him Solomon was able to come to a quick solution. I ask God for the wisdom to be able to make a quick decision when there are times when I want to let things go om and on. Lord Give Me Wisdom.
In returning to the Word of God for this teaching of Lord Give Me Wisdom I go 1st Kings 3:26-27. In these verses the quick decision Solomon made allowed for true judgment and allowed the
rightful person to take her child home. As I continue in the remainder of this month and in my life the quick decisions that I make have to be true judgment and shown with better actions from toward CS.
Lord Give Me Wisdom.
As I come to the end of the Biblical portion of this teaching of Lord Give Me Wisdom I go 1st Kings 3:28. In this verse all of the kingdom has now heard how Solomon has wisdom and now the people
know that he can lead them by having a a just judgment. As I seek wisdom from God to be the man that he need me to be, once that I have obtained it other such as CS should see it and know that I am going to be just in my judgment. Lord Give Me Wisdom ( To Be Free of Drama).
In closing I seek wisdom from God to not only show me how to be a better person to CS, but also a better Dad to Marvell and Marcus, my sons, my sisters and my brothers, my nieces and nephews and my aunts and uncles. Provide me wisdom to be a better friend, coworker, cousin, son to my parents and gain understanding in the classes I a struggling in. I ask for wisdom as I want to see improvements in my health and the blog that I write for Rhema Word 2.0 and to be a better leader and member of Valley Kingdom Ministries International. Lord Give Me Wisdom  ( To Be Free of the Drama). I give God all the honor and glory for this teaching and thank him for providing me strength as you know I need it. Please join me for my teaching on Monday called Gone Somewhere with That Nonsense based on the second base scriptures, Mark 12:13-17. Have a great weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down