Who Is Holding You Back? ( God Won't Bless No Mess)

Good morning and Happy Saturday. As we continue in the month of Drama Free in January based on 1st Kings 3:23-28 and Mark 12:13-17 at this point in my life there were some big things I wanted to accomplish. I started off my adult life on the wrong foot as I turned completely from God and began to do my own thing which did not work. Then one day I began to see that God was the right choice for me. I was able to come from some things that I knew it was not all because of me but the love and the guidance that he set forth in my life. I became college student on the Dean's list. I became a published author with my book I Slept With the Choir. I was able to attend a free class to gain certification to become a Sunday School teacher and to be able to teach his Word faithfully. These things were great accomplishments and after a while I wanted to do more but the more was not happening. I wondered Who Was Holding Me Back?
You see I wanted to begin my publishing company so that I could publish my second book, I Slept With the Choir Again. I wanted to be in a position that I had already had the 3 Board of Directors
for my non-profit business that I wanted to be part of. I wanted to be able to have my book turned into play by now. But God was not allowing these things to happen. I had to question God and he answered me and said " Who Is Holding You Back?
In going to the Word of God for this teaching of Who Is Holding You Back I go to Joshua 7:10. In this verse Joshua is wondering what is going on. In the previous chapter (the 6th chapter ) there was
the tumbling of the walls of Jericho and a great victory. But now something has changed. I was well on my way to the things that I wanted to do and God had for me but then I hurt a few people around me with some of my actions and God wanted no parts of that. Who Is Holding You Back?
In continuing this teaching of Who Is Holding You Back I continue with Joshua 7:11. In this verse God tells Joshua that they could have gotten further but there is thievery and deceit in the camp and
that is against what God had commanded them to do. God gave me the command to teach his Word but not the command to go gamble at the track and putting my faith in lottery numbers. Who Is Holding You Back?
In finishing the Biblical portion of this teaching of Who Is Holding You Back I go to Joshua 7:12. In this verse God tells Joshua that he will not fight their battles anymore and that the people are doomed.

In my life I am there is some much more that I want but if I am fornicating and lusting after others then I am not aligned with the way that God wants me to live. Who Is Holding You Back?
In closing there are so many things that we could be accomplishing but we are holding ourselves back. We could have our Spoken Word tour and faith based social media website up and running by now. We could have began that ministry of helping families or have begun to change the landscape of religion by having churches without the physical and mental walls. We could have begun that business, began that school that educates our children on the benefits of being in God's grace, and that
fight against laws that are not of God that governments want to try to enforce upon us. But these things cannot happen because God will not bless no mess. Get up of that ground, take a closer look at what you are actually doing, and if there is wrong in you life get rid of it. I did and am still working to fix other things. Who Is Holding You Back? Yourself. May God bless all those who may read this and those of do not. Please join me Monday for a teaching based on the 1st base scripture of the month, 1st Kings 3:23-28, called Walk Away From The Drama. And please take a lot at  blog I am contributing to called Rhema Word 2.0 to read a teaching called Fifteen Rounds ( Going the Distance). Have a great Sunday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down