Renew In February ( Theme of the Month)

Good morning and Happy Sunday. Brand New Week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we exit the month of Drama Free in January based on 1st Kings 3:23-28 and Mark 12:13-17 we want to keep the momentum going. In doing that for myself, in the state of Illinois I am a licensed insurance agent. Although I have passed the course and do not actively sell insurance there is a couple of stipulations that I have to do to keep my license current. I have never worked for an Insurance agency and one way to keep my license current is to take classes mandated by the state of Illinois to keep my up to date on current laws and how to be ethical in selling insurance. These courses cost money if your are not connected with any insurance agency. Once I have paid for the courses and then finished them, I then can apply to renew them. Although I currently do not have my insurance licensed renewed I ask for God to Renew some things in my life. This month is themed, Renew In February.
As we begin this teaching of Renew In February I want to define the key word, renew. In doing so I go to my source of definitions and that is dictionary,com. Renew means as follows; to begin again;
to make effective for an additional period; and to restore or replenish. So as we come into this month we look for and want the renew in our lives. Renew In February.
In beginning this teaching of Renew In February I go to the Word of God and Psalms 51:10-13. In this writing David speaks of wanting to begin again. As we come into this month we want God to

have us begin again the dreams that we have such having that ministry beyond the four walls of the church or beginning that school that is faith based. Renew In February.

In continuing this teaching of Renew in February I go back to the Word of God to Isaiah 40:28-31. In this verse we can see that our God is powerful and is able to make effective for an additional period.
There are those of us who have businesses, arts and entertainment ventures and social media aspirations who need God to make it effective a little while longer. Renew in February.
In coming to last base scripture of the month of Renew In February I go to Ephesians 4:20-24. In these verses Paul writes about how we need to put away the things of old and become restored in the

mind of being like Christ. There are some of us who needs God to replenish our goals of how we cannot be restricted by religion and our need to become involved to change how government views Christ. Renew In February.
In closing once we have done things like becoming Drama Free the natural progression is to begin again to make sure we do not fall back in the same games and traps. We seek God to make effective for additional period. And we bow and ask him to replenish and restore. Renew In February. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching. I ask him to bless all. Please join me Monday for my teaching called Our Father Can Renew based on the second base scripture of the month, Isaiah 40:28-31. And if have a chance please look at a teaching called What The Problem is on Rhema Word 2.0 blog written by myself.. Have a great weekend. Great job in February all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down