Move Into Your Healing

Good morning and Happy Friday. I want to begin this blog by telling you all a true story that happened as I was a teen. I was playing basketball at Gately Park late at night with my friends Darrell Chaney and Michael Jones ( may they RIP ) and I went up to attempt a shot that one of them blocked. As I came down I was in severe pain like I had never felt before and it was in my shoulder area. I, by me watching so many medical television shows was able to provide diagnosis right on the spot that I had a separated shoulder. I also had the proper solution to get me out the pain that was bringing tears to my eyes and that to have either Darrell or Mike or both of them to pull on my arm to and place it back into place. But that would not ease the pain. Although I knew what was wrong I had to move to the proper place to be healed, which was the hospital. So if we want to have a Year of Healing we have to begin by Moving in January to Move Into Your Healing.
 When I went to the hospital I was taken to a waiting room along with my Mother who was angry that she had to get out of the bed but was also concerned about my health as well and wanted me to be
healed and have no more pain. As I lived ( and still live ) in a predominantly minority area it took a while for the medical personnel to come and see me so my Mother went to see what was taking so long as she wanted me to be Moved in My Healing.

We know in Genesis 12:1-3 that God told Abram to move if he wanted to be in the place that God wanted him to be at and how in Jeremiah 33:6-9 that God was ready to heal the land to continue to

have to his people to be prosperous. So as the medical personnel finally moved me to the back to begin to heal me I knew that I was going to be out of pain soon because I was getting closer to a person who knew what they were doing. I was Moving Into My Healing

In Ezekiel 37:7-10 Ezekiel was told to breath and prophesy to the dry bones and in Matthew 9:6-8 how Jesus showed he had the power of God to heal a man and have him arise I found myself as I got
 ready to be examined by the doctor that I was going to moved out of the pain that I was suffering for the few hours to  feeling a whole lot better real soon. I was Moving Into My Healing.

 In Matthew 26:52-54 I knew that with Jesus with me I could have plenty of angels with me to ease the pain and in Acts I knew that as Paul had the Holy Spirit inside him to heal all on the island that
once the doctor moved to place the steel weight inside a towel and placed my arm on the outside of the bed that my pain had finally been removed and I had Moved into My Healing finally.
I taught this blog in the format of a true story to show you that each move me and my Mother made that day was made to get to the end result and that is to Move Into A Healing. I was not able to be healed at the park so I had to move into a place that heals. Once I got to the place that heals I then had to get in a better position to get the healing. Once I was in the proper place and position the healing was able to happen. God wants to heal you from each and everything you have been hurt from but it not going to happen unless you recognize that he is the healer. You cannot be healed without moving to establish a proper relationship with him by finding a place to worship him and honor him. And once you are healed you get moved  with God by praying, fasting, tithing and doing his work to save others. Moving Into Your Healing. It can be done. To God be the glory for this teaching and may he bless all those who may read this teaching. I want to thank Teacher Liane Matti for the inspiration that she gave me to write this today by a couple of words she told me. God can use anybody to inspire you. You just have to move and he will not only heal but do the rest. I dedicate this to a woman I truly looked up to and that is Pat Anderson Williams. I will truly miss you.
Pat Anderson Williams's photo.



Comments

  1. Beautiful read Fred. We all will miss Pat but she has entered into eternal peace and rest. We love her lingering beautiful spirit. She reminds me of her gentle soft spoken mother. Mrs. Virginia Anderson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down