The Year of Healing ( Theme for 2014 )

Good morning and Happy Wednesday all. Brand new year. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As I transition into the year 2014 I look back though briefly on the past year. The theme God gave me last year was the Year of the Wind based on Exodus 14:21 and Acts 2:2-4 and God did place some winds in my life that benefited me tremendously and made me stronger. But with every thing God does the enemy attempts to take away. So while God was giving fresh wind in my life their were troubling winds coming from elsewhere. A relationship that covered many years was shattered. Lost many more friends and family members that caused sadness in my life. Being a doorman this time of year would have been beneficial to me as far as finances but I know longer work at that building. I come into this year knowing God sees that I am trying, although I still fall short at times. I need something that will fix all the wrong that is in my life. I need a Year of Healing.
As I had another theme picked out God showed me where he wanted me to take this teaching on this year. People are hurting as they think that they could never begin that business, social media site and
 educational venture. Others think that there arts and entertainment ideas will never get off the ground or that mending of family will never happen. And then you have those who have given up on the government and religion. So there is a healing needed. According to dictionary.com  healing means as follows; in context as verb; to bring to and end, conclusion; to make healthy, whole or sound; and to free from evil, cleanse, purify. In the next three paragraphs I will give the base scriptures given to me by God thru the Holy Spirit to begin my Year of Healing.
In the first base scriptures for the Year of Healing in the Word of God comes from Jeremiah 33:6-9. In this passage the people of Israel are on the verge of a massive Babylonian takeover that will end
business, media and the education of his people. But this passage tells of a end and a conclusion of the bad times and a time of healing that will not only restore but make it that much better. In the Year of Healing some things will end for me to be healed.

In the second base scriptures for the Year of Healing I go the Word of God and to Matthew 9:6-8. In the preceding verses ( 2-5 ) Jesus forgives the sin of a person who is paralyzed. But those in power
 question him like they do you as you attempt to realize your dream in arts and entertainment and helping the family unit. You can see in the base scriptures that what could not walk is now arising to healthy and sound with power behind it because it is coming from God above. In the Year of Healing God is providing a wholeness that will advance your dreams.

The last base scriptures of the Year of Healing in the Word of God comes from Acts 28:7-9. In this passage Paul who was a prisoner saw a need to heal a leading of the island where he was being held
captive and not only healed leaders son but all those who were sick on the island. I know that the government needs some healing as factions do not get along and those in religion need to put aside their differences as there is one God, one Savior, one Holy Spirit. God can free us from evil and purify us all. In the Year of healing we shall be cleansed of all things not of God.
In closing this first blog of the Year of Healing we can trust and lean on these passages. Jeremiah was in prison but he saw a end to what issues they saw then and we see now. You are going to have that successful business, that new social media site, or that faith based school. Jesus was on his way to become a prisoner so he could die for our sins to make   your play or poetry show or make your family situation sound and healthy. . You see that Paul was a prisoner but with the Holy Spirit inside him healed not only a government official but plain folk as well. You can write your elected officials or even run for public office and you can begin that church without walls or become involved in some ministry.  We know in 2nd Chronicles 7:14 God will heal if you look to him. In Psalms 147: he heals and binds wounds. And in Mark 3:14-15 he has appointed us to cast out and heal. The Year Of Healing. Thank you God for the already. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and may God bless all who may read this blog. I dedicate this blog to my Grandma Ms. Lilla Mae Birdsong may you continue to be in great health I also dedicate this to Pat Williams who has left us today. A true soldier for the Lord.  I love you. Please look for my blog for the theme of January. Have a great year all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down