Move Them Dry Bones

Good morning all and Happy Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of Move in January based on Genesis 12:1-3, Ezekiel 37:10 and Matthew 26:52-54 I want to go back to a time when I did security for a large package company. It was located by a neighborhood that was going through major changes. The area was going from one that the homeless, drug addicts and prostitutes had made home for many years to one where a townhouse would cost in the millions. My area to watch was on the corner of 11th and Canal. This area was frequented by car traffic as Canal is a side street that can connect you to downtown Chicago as most of the expressways are full of traffic in the morning. Each morning when I started working there I started something that most found strange. I started speaking and waving to them. And the response was great. God puts us into positions that no matter where we are at we have Move Them Dry Bones.
At first the people were not receptive to the waving of my hands saying good morning or those who passed by walking by me and me wishing them a great day. See most of the the people were just waking up from a
a warm bed and a driving a car. Still others were walking by after waking up from the cold ground and nothing to eat and not knowing if they will eat, get a shower or bath. It was not my decision on who to speak good things into their lives. God wanted me to Move Them Dry Bone.
In Ezekiel 37:10 there was a command for Ezekiel to speak into the lives of those who were dry boned. Like Ezekiel I work in the security field and am sometimes called a watchman. I am required to the will of God to
move and speak into the lives of many. As each day went by the responses slowly starting getting better. The homeless would come my way just to hear good morning. The drivers in the car started to honk their horns or wave. God was building a army as he had me Move the Dry Bones.

In Ezekiel 37:11-12 Ezekiel God spoke to Ezekiel again and told him that this is his people his whole house and how he will bring then into a land of plenty again. I was bringing more and more people into the spirit of
being more alive, vibrant and feeling better about the prospects of how the day may go. The drive may had been horrible, the job depressing, the night full of danger as you had no shelter over your head but you made it through the night and feel a little better about how the day may go. I have to Move the Dry Bones.

In Ezekiel 37:13 God tells Ezekiel how they dry bones are now alive and that his mercy and power has brought those out of issues like problems with children or with bills or with agencies that you may seek to
help you or with the hunger pains you may have had God will take care of that. As I stood outside those hours between 7am to 9am there was a shift in the atmosphere that changed the lives of many. The Dry Bones have been moved to the living and fruitful.
In closing there is work for all of us to do. Although I was still not living according to the ways of God would have like me to I was still doing what he had commissioned to me ( Joshua 2:1-9 ). I was able to bring others together, both old and young, rich and poor, to become as one for the entire kingdom. ( John 3:9-13, 4:21-26). And being filled with the Holy Spirit I was able as a watchman to bring the Dry Bones into something God can use ( Acts 13:46-40 ). Your ministry, your calling, your gift or your assignment may be starting even though you may not fully aligned with God at this time. I was able and am  still able to Move Dry Bones. May God bless all those who read this blog and I give the God all the glory and honor. Please join me for my next blog called Move With Numbers based on Matthew 26:52-54.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down