I'm About That Healing Life

Good evening and Marvelous Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of I'm About That Life In October based on Daniel 6:16-22, Amos 5:4-8 and Galatians 2:17-21 I currently am working in building that has a company that is going through a transition. The company has been bought by another organization and with that there are a lot of changes going on. With the takeover you have had the entire board of directors have been replaced. With the takeover the CEO has taken a huge buyout and left for possible a better position one day. With the change you have the beginning of an some employees leaving because of the uncertain situation. But  you have some employees who are still there and they have a lot of things on their minds such as being replaced or let go. I may not can do anything else but I continue to motivate them in whatever way I can to help them get through the day. I'm About That Healing Life.
These individuals in this corporate settings have so many things they could be worried about. Some of them have jobs that are already been doing done by people in the organization that took over. Most
of them have house and cars that they are responsible for. And most of them have families. My job is to let them know that there have nothing to worry about. God will provide. Coming from the 1st base scripture of Daniel 6:16-22 is this teaching of I'm About That Healing Life.
In going in the Word of God for this teaching of I'm About That Life I begin in Daniel 6:16-18 we see where Daniel after not committing to serve the gods of the Medes and Persians is taken to a place
to show others that God will deliver him from what looks like doom. Each day I tell these people who may not have the best outlook on life that there are still Champions and remember that. I'm About That Healing Life.
In going to the Word of God for the second paragraph of I'm About That Healing Life I go to Daniel 6:18-20. We see where King Darius is worried and does not do some of the thing that he normally
does. Some of the employees do not want to take vacation time or anything that had normally done because of the unknown. I continue to encourage them that they are college graduates and if need be can find a job quickly. I'm About That Healing Life.
In coming into the last paragraph in the teaching of I'm About That Life I finish in the Word of God in Daniel 6:21-22. We see where Daniel tells King Darius to live forever and how God shut the
mouths of the lions because he had done no wrong. Each day I tell the employees that you will still have your job because all changes have already been made. I'm About That Healing Life.
In closing we all should be About That Healing Life. In nowhere in this teaching did I lay hands, pray or give scriptures to theses people. Although these are effective healing tactics just giving a kind word of encouragement or attempting to motivate others is just as effective. Daniel was able to change the way a whole kingdom become aware of the power of God. We can also do the same to advance the kingdom. I have to be politically correct in the business world and cannot mention God but that does not mean I cannot be a healer. So can you. Become About That Healing Life. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and for giving me the strength to carry on despite not feeling my best. Please join me Saturday for my teaching I'm Not Scurred on No Haints. Have a great week all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down