He Lives Inside ( Because I'm About That Life)

Good morning and Happy Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we come to the end of the month of I'm About That Life in October based on Daniel 6:16-22, Amos 5:4-8 and Galatians 2:17-21 there are so many days that when I wake up that I try to do more than necessary. I may send encouraging emails to a couple of my friends to encourage them. Everyday I try to post a message to motivate and enlighten others on Facebook. There are some days ( not as many as I should ) that I provide the two homeless men who leftover food from my job when there is and over abundance. Then there are times when strangers who are walking down the street past my job may receive a greeting of "good job" , extra coupons that I may have, or even sometimes food that is given to me by the employees. It has taken me most of my life to do this but I can now because He Lives Inside Me ( Because I'm About That Life).
As I continue this teaching I want to define the key word and that is inside. The word inside means as follows; on the confidential, within one's heart, and inner circle of power. See as He Lives Inside me
he provides me something that is confidential. He also is within my heart. And He has given me a inner circle of power. Based on the final base scripture, Galatians 2:17-21, He Lives Inside ( Because I m About That Life).
As I begin the biblical portion of this teaching He Lives Inside I start in Galatians 2:17-18. In these verses Paul speaks of how once He is inside of you that we are free of sin and should not build up the
negative things that He has confidentially taken out of lives. There should be no more negative things and a willingness to more that is required because He Lives Inside ( Because I'm About That Life ).
As we continue in the Word of God for this teaching He Lives Inside I go to Galatians 2:19-20. In these verses Paul writes of how things changed within his heart after he died from the laws of man
and now lives a life of faith as the Son of Man lives inside of him. We can be the ones who do not follow the lead of men when He Lives Inside ( Because I'm About That Life).
As I finish in the Word of God for this teaching He Lives Inside I go to Galatians 2:21. Paul writes of how the inner circle of power is inside of us as when He died and rose and provide us with grace and

righteousness. As a people of faith we have to say to others that you can live a great life and be an example for others as He Lives Inside ( Because I'm About That Life ).
In closing there is things that because confidentially He Lives Inside that you can do such as begin that arts and entertainment, open up that faith based business and fix some of the things wrong with religion. Because He Lives Inside You within your heart there is a possible career in government that will position you to change some laws and start up that ministry to help families. And finally because He Lives Inside there is an inner circle of power that will allow you to begin your education pursuits to advance the kingdom or begin that social media site you dreamed of. You can do these things because He, Christ, Lives Inside of You, Because You Are About That Life. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and ask him to bless those who may read this and those who may not or cannot. Have a great week and close out the month strong. Please join me Saturday for the theme of the month of November,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down