I'm About That Life in October.

Good morning and Happy Saturday. As we exit the month of Favor In September based on Exodus 3:19-21, Proverbs 8:32-35 and Luke 2:51-52 we enter the last quarter of the year. As we do I want to share something that happened to me this morning. I was on my way to work and in order for me to get there I have to take the bus. As I got to the bus stop I was approached by a woman who had a fantastic offer for me. She had a bus card that had $56.00 on it and all I had to give her was $27.00. She also told me that if I actually wanted to I go inside the Currency Exchange and verify that the amount she said was on the bus card was there. I thought it over and although it sounded good everything that sounds good is not good. So I passed up the offer and the woman cussed me out. I could tell that she was on drugs and was trying to get a fix. I was not that bad but I had a drug habit. Not anymore. Christ is the head of my life. I'm About That Life in October.
See when you are of the world your main goal is what of today. That means what can I do today to make some money so I can eat, so I can get high, so I can pay a bill or two. It is not confined to the
have nots because the ones in power who are not believers continue to think of ways to profit off of you, keep you from prospering and keep everyone from uniting. But God does some things that changes the situation. That is why I'm About That Life in October

In this teaching of I'm About That Life in October there are going to be 3 base scriptures. The first one comes from Daniel 6:16-22. We know that Daniel stood his ground to show that he loves God.
There is so much that I want to do like start a social media site and get back into the arts and entertainment realm by doing my internet radio show. With God anything is possible. I'm About That Life in October.
In going to the second base scripture in the Word of God for the theme of the month I'm About That Life in October I go to Amos 5:4-8. Amos speaks of seeking God will give you life. There are things
such as laws I would love to see changed and the education system needs each and everyone involved. If we seek God these things can happen. I'm About That Life in October.

In going in the Word of God for the last base scripture of I'm About That Life in October and to Galatians 2:17-21. We see once Christ lives in us we are new creatures. We can change things like

how certain religious practices that has nothing to do with advancing the kingdom. Like starting your own business or becoming involved in helping families. I'm About That Life In October.
In closing being About That Life means that the favor, blessings and  the mercy of God is there no matter what. Addictions can be changed no matter what drug you are on. You can shed that gambling spirit and find your job in the career you chose to have. You can be with God and prosper and grow. If you do not know God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit then you should become About That Life not only in October but all the time. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and ask him to bless all who may read this.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down