Implosion

Good morning and Happy Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue to Boom In December based on Deuteronomy 17:19-20, Habakkuk 2:3 and John 10:9-10 I had someone on my job tell me something recently and I had to a whole lot of soul searching to see if the word that she said actually described me. The woman told me that one of her coworkers told her that I was genuine. When she said it I was taken aback and I asked her in what way and she said in the way that when I encourage the people when they are going home and motivating them as they arrive that is genuine. That made me feel a lot better because that aspect was true. To see if a diamond is genuine you test it by seeing it will scratch glass. To see if gold is real you see if citric acid will affect it. With some things on the inside of me that was not genuine I decided that I needed to fix that and do something to fix it permanently. I had to do an Implosion.
In looking at the word implosion I go to my source of definitions and that is dictionary.com. Implosion means as follows: the act of bursting inward. So in order to change some things in my life I had to change
from the inside. Do I encourage my family especially my sons when they do great things and offer them love or am I critical. I see write encouraging messages daily but am I living a life not pleasing to God. And I have part in a ministry at my church but because of being lukewarm to the idea of paying $7.00 for a cab I have not been what God has asked me to do. So I need a Implosion, The next three paragraphs will deal with examples in the Word of God that will help me teach this lesson.
In looking in the Word of God to find where the Implosion can begin in my life I go to Revelations 2::4-5. In this passage Jesus tells John to write the church of Ephesus and let them know they have forgotten how to
love. Speaking for myself I love others but what about the ones close to me. Do I give them undying love or be like Sarah ( Genesis 21:9-10 ) and cast out someone close to me to appease my own agenda. I must have an Implosion so love for ALL comes back in my life.
In looking at the second example of Implosion I go to the Word of God Revelation 2:14-15. In this passage Jesus has John write to the church of Pergamos to let them know he is looks at how they are compromising.
Do I do things that compromise my ministry by writing blogs or encouraging messages or do I allow Holy Spirit to lead me. In 1st Samuel 13:8-14 Saul performed a sacrifice even though instructed by God and Samuel to wait. At times I have written what I wanted. I need an Implosion to make sure that never happens again.
In my last example in the Word of God I go to Revelations 3:15-17. In this passage Jesus has John write to the church of Laodiceans to let them know they are lukewarm in the ways that they are doing his work. Am I
lax in taking direction and doing my ministry my blogging as well as the Rhema Word 2.0 blog and teaching the youth and the seniors. Or am I like Zedekiah ( Jeremiah 38:17-20 ) and do things my way even though God has given me assignment. I need to do an Implosion to get to my assignment.
In closing the as I look closely at myself there are many ways I need to burst inward to advance the word of God. Through social media, business, arts and entertainment, family, government, education and religion. If I get involved in some or all of these areas who knows how much the kingdom can advance if I give it my best effort and give love to all in my life, do not compromise and write what God wants me to write and go into the world and do the work of the Lord. Have a great week all. You are indeed Champions. Join me Friday for the blog BOOM: It's Our land based on Deuteronomy 17:19-20 as well as other verses in this chapter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down