Boom!!! It's Time

Good morning all. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As this is the 364th day of the year we get ready to end the month of Boom in December based Deuteronomy 17:19-20, Habakkuk 2:3, and John 10:9-10 I write this blog today I want to share something with you. This week I had a conversation with someone who I care about and they asked me a question and I gave them an answer that was not the truth ( a lie ) because I thought it would make the situation better at that time. Well after thinking about it for a whole day I finally told the person who asked the question the truth. After doing this the person who I lied to was very angry with me and almost did not speak to me again. I would not have not even had to lie to her if I had taken care of something I was supposed to had been done. Not only in my personal life but in my spiritual aspect God requires me to be a vessel he can use all the time not just some. I have to change. BOOM!!! It's Time.
 In going forward in this blog I want to define the word time. It means as follows; a system of sequential relations that events has to others such as past, present and future; indefinite and
continuous duration which events succeed each other; a method of measuring. As man of God I must be sure that my past effects my present which will effect my future. As a man of God there must be indefinite and continuous that events succeed each other. And as  man I have to have a method of measuring time. Three examples coming from the Word of God in the next three paragraphs helping me get to the BOOM!!! It's Time.
In beginning the blog of BOOM!!! It's Time I go to the Word of God and to Ruth 1:8-18. In this passage the past had dealt unkindly to Naomi as she lost her husband ( verses 1-5 ). But Naomi knew
that in order to make her future better she had to trust God in the present. As a person who has been called by God to teach his Word I have to let the past go to see the future while I am in his presence to make the present that much better. BOOM !!! It's Time.

In looking at the second example in the Word of God for BOOM!!! It's Time I go to Jeremiah 32:6-15. In this passage Jeremiah while in prison still obeyed God and purchased a field from his
uncle so that the indefinite and duration events would succeed each other as God would place control back in the hands of  his beloved if they just trust in him and keep the faith. BOOM!!! It's Time.

In the last example of BOOM!!! It's Time I go to the Word of God and Luke 12:54-56. In these verses and the ones preceding Jesus is teaching the Word to those he was actually sent to save but they think
he is not the Messiah. As I read this this passage I  can look at forecast and see what the weather will bring but I refuse to see method of measuring times in ways that is not of God will make me nothing but a hypocrite. BOOM!!! It's Time.
In closing not only is it time for me to be truthful it is also time for me to do some work. BOOM!!! It's Time that I get into the arts and entertainment arena and make my book, I Slept With the Choir into a play as it shows how a person could lose God and find them. BOOM!!! It's Time for me to expand my social media and bring back my Internet radio show called Brand new week, Brand new attitude. BOOM!!! It's Time to see if I can bring my kind of blogging into the area of religion to reach the souls who are younger and not traditional as they have no tradition to call upon any way. BOOM!!! It's Time after taking my class on politics I can pass it on to family members so they can see that voting is important. BOOM!!! It's Time I need to attend some school board meetings to see how and why children are getting educated as it affects Christians as a whole. BOOM!!! I need to see how those who govern are connected to God because if they are not then they are not looking out for my best interest. BOOM!!! It's time to get my new book published under my own publishing company to begin my own business. I cannot speak for you but for me BOOM!!! It's Time. May God bless all who read this blog and I give God all the glory and honor. To the person who I hurt. Chef Stroud, I am sorry. Please join me Friday for my first blog in 2014 with the theme for the Year of 2014. Have a great new year all. I am finished for this year. BOOM!!! It's Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down