Move In January ( The Theme of the Month )

Good morning and Happy Monday. Brand new month. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we begin the new year some industries are going to have a slow period. One in particular is the real estate market. The reason that it is slow is that the holidays put a drain on the resources of consumers. Another reason is that in the Chicago area the weather tends to put a damper of making a change of scenery to bigger and better places. So most us would rather stay in a state of mind and in conditions that we are in because we know we are going to be safe and secure. In the first month of this year I am going to ask you to take a journey with me to someplace different. I am not even going to ask you to go that far. But this first month I want you to see what happens when you just pick yourself, take a chance and Move In January. This the theme for month.

   
In looking at the theme of the month I want to focus on the word move. In going to my source of definitions, dictionary.com the move means as follows; to pass from one place or position; to advance or progress;
to start off or leave. I as a person of faith have to pass from one place or position in areas such as arts and entertainment and religion. As a person of faith I have to advance and progress in the areas of business, social media and education. And as person of faith I have to start off some things in the area of family and government. In the next three paragraphs I will give three base scriptures that will reflect what was given to me by the Holy Spirit so I can Move In January.

In looking at the first base scripture for the month of Move in January I go to Genesis 12:1-3. It is the command that Abram receives from God to move into another place to get in position to be blessed. As I
get into this month I have to place myself in a position to be blessed by God by doing his work and attempting to start my faith based play based on my book and continue to step outside the boundaries of religion. Move In January.

In looking in the Word of God for the next passages of scripture for the month of Move in January I was led to Ezekiel 37:7-10. In this passage Ezekiel is commanded by God to tell and breath life into those who
are dead. I have to advance in the area of opening my nonprofit business tentatively called the Repair Shop that I have not done. I have to progress in the area of social media to help others who may want to blog or do a Internet Radio show. I have to advance the education of the gospel of Christ by taking it to the streets. I have to Move in January.

In looking at the final base scripture for the month of Move in January I go to the Word of God and to Matthew 26:52-54. In this passage Jesus has to be moved to another place and in order to get there he must
seized and moved. If I want to start off helping my love ones I have to seize every word as the truth and open my heart to being there. If I want to help the area of government I must be more aware of actions they are doing to limit the gospel being spread all over the world.
In closing I am going ask you to join me as I Move In January. I am going to need fellow Christians who are interested in doing faith based plays or making a bold move in area of religion to help me pass or position us to be a blessing to others who may want to stay in the same place. I need you to help me advance and progress by opening up your own faith based business, or starting that hot new Christian social media website or by hitting the streets and telling others about Christ instead of waiting for change to happen. And I am going to ask those who love God to seek ways to heal the structures of family even to the point of just having your family come over to talk about any subject that will be a precursor to other dialogue and to also lets put people in government by actually voting for candidates that love God as well and will do his will. Move in January. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching. I want to thank Chef Stroud for being such a great person and for all the support that she gives me. I am going to ask that you join me Friday for the blog called Move Into Your Healing based on the themes for the month of January and the theme for the year 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down