Boom !!!! Abundant Life

Good morning and Happy Friday. As we are coming to the conclusion of the month of Boom in December based on Deuteronomy 17:19-20, Habakkuk 2:3, and John 10:9-10 the man pictured next to me is known by those who read my blog as my father, James A. Wesley. Although I have other siblings I want to think that my father loves me the best. There is nothing in the world that he would not do for me. My father provided a life that I could only imagine as a child. I had every Christmas toy that came out known to any child. We went to baseball games and hung out and he taught me how to become a great person even though it took me a while. Along with my Mother my parents provided me a abundant life in spite of my many shortcomings and failure. We as a people of faith have access to life abundantly as soon as we accept Christ as our Savior and are responsible to make sure others have access to this abundant life as well. Boom!!! Abundant Life.
In looking at the main word that is in the title I will go to dictionary.com to define the word abundant. The word abundant means as follows; present in great quantity;  more than
 adequate; and over sufficient.  We as people of faith have access to these things but also must be able to go into the world and offer them the same privilege. This teaching will be coming from the last base scriptures of the month, John 10:9-10 and preceding verses to present Boom!!! Abundant Life.
 In beginning in the Word of God to help me teach Boom!!! Abundant Life in John 10:8. In this scripture Jesus talks of the how the those in charge were not concerned with how others were making
it but more concerned with keeping them down with stringent laws. But Jesus sees where the law only helped those who had a little something when God is for all us to present in great quantity.   Boom!!! Abundant Life.
As we continue on in Boom!!! Abundant Life we go to John 10:9. In this verse we see where Jesus being the the good shepherd is responsible for any and all to have access to the God and the kingdom.
This is important because there a some that think that you can bypass Jesus and get to the life more than adequate and that is not so. Jesus is the door that needs to be enter to have Boom!!! Abundant Life.
In finishing the lesson of Boom!!! Abundant Life we go to John 10:10. In this verse Jesus tells of how he has come to offer more that those who cannot even equal him as he is the Son of God and that
 is abundant life. A life that is over sufficient to all those who have accepted Jesus as your personal Savior and have a relationship with God. This the only way to have Boom!!! Abundant Life.
 In closing we as a Christians, those who know how calling on the name of Jesus will present us with great quantity of not only blessings but healing for those that need healing or feeding the lost sheep have work to do. We as Christians have more than adequate means to have things change in not only all aspects of our lives but those who have not made Jesus their Savior. And finally we have an over sufficient of abundance being Christians to move mountains and have those who question if Jesus is real or is the only way to God to show and teach them that Jesus is the living Son of God. I truly give God all the glory for this teaching because I could have went to things of earthly possessions but Boom!!! Abundant Life is way more than that. I want to thank all those who read all, some or even one of my blogs and pray that it has blessed you. There is still more work to do. My next blog will be the last blog for 2013 called BOOm!!! It's Time. Happy a great weekend all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down