Publish in the Wind.

GM and Happy Friday. As we continue in the Year of the Wind based on Exodus 14:21 and Acts 2:2 and the month of Publish in January based on Psalm 26:7 and Luke 8:39 I am want to go back to a time when I used to enjoy this sandwich. This sandwich to me was so good because it provided me with two things I loved at the time, Italian beef and Italian sausage. In Chicago we call it a combo ( combination of beef and sausage ). I would have the preparer dip it in the beef sauce ( dipped it what I would tell them to do ) add my sweet or hot peppers and cheese and get my eat on. Of course most of the times I ate this I had just had a combo of weed and drink. Or maybe I had just had a combo of sex and lies. Or maybe I had a combo of peanut butter and chocolate ( Hmm. maybe I could put those together and make a product that could sell. Naw it would work ). As I fast forward to today I had a theme for every month of a Champion as well as my church Valley Kingdom Ministries International. But my theme this year is one that God gave me for my blogging. So today I am going to present another combo. I am going to combine the theme for the month, Publish and the theme for the year and present to all out there who read my blogs, Publish in the Wind.

In the previous blogs I gave the definitions of wind and of publish. I am going to use just one definition of each word for the purposes of this blog. For the word publish I am going to use; to announce formally or
officially or proclaim. For the word wind I am going to use the definition of gale, storm or hurricane. In our world today I want to officially announce that we as people of faith our acting like a gale wind to the way the world is being governed and how our education system is being run. I want to formally announce that the enemy is storming our social media, our businesses and arts and entertainment. I want to to proclaim that looking at most families and religious organization it is as if a hurricane has hit them. But I am here to say that despite what it looks like God will still Publish in the Wind. In the next 3 paragraphs I will give examples of this.

In looking in the Word of God in my first example I want to officially announce this was gale like conditions. A gale by definition is a very strong wind. In Numbers 11:4-17 the people of God complained about a lack
of meat to eat. The longed for the food they used to eat in Egypt. How the Egyptians fed  them, clothed them, took care of them. The people wanted to go back to slavery. The people of faith today, myself look at the way the government's is doing things and we act as if we want to every law to be in favor of the issues of the enemy. We look at our education system and are letting our youth learn or not learn much of anything. We have to be active in government. I implore once again to send your elected officials a email to let them no you exist and your concerns. Write your school board officials. Find out if there agenda is God led. In looking further in Numbers 11:31-33 God brought a wind and the food they craved. But by them complaining and not trusting in God the food he brought forth made them sick. We need to quit complaining and take action. Publish in the Wind.


In my second example I want it formally announced we are in storm like conditions today. The word storm means a disturbance of normal conditions manifested by winds. Many of us are looking at bullying in social
media and not doing anything about it. Many of us would rather do business with those who we do not know if they know God than rather support a faith based business. And in the arts and entertainment world we support shows that have sex and violence not only as a theme but sometimes in the titles. In Ezekiel 37:1-14 God spoke through Ezekiel a made dry bones live again and become a great army. We have ways to get the Word of God to others with the advent of social media. We can support faith based businesses by word o mouth or shop with them. We can change the arts and entertainment world and get more of our people in this realm and then getting our shows out for the world to see. As Ezekiel did, we can Publish in the Wind.



In my last example I am going to proclaim in a hurricane. In defining the word hurricane I see the meaning is as follows; a strom of the most intense severity. In the area of families there has been a storm of inrense severity as parents and children do not communicate, teenage pregnancy is the norm and drug use is common. In the area of religion there is a storm of intense severity as churches are in foreclosure, there is a lack of going into the world to publish the Word and there are still strange looks at those who may want to come to the Lord but dressed differently. In Mark 4:36-41 Jesus rebuked the wind by saying, peace, be still. We are chidren of Jesus. We have to speak to our families about the great things that Jesus has done in our lives. We in our religious areas have to be open to those who seek God and must quit hiding behind our four walls and come into the world. Time is out for being cool. It is time to Publish in January.
In closing we have to be able to change areas where the enemy is strong in. When something is good to you want to tell it. Not just because you have a responsibility but because it is so God. In Jeremiah 20:9 it was burning inside him. In Ezekiel 3:3 the word of God was like honey to Ezekiel. In Amos 3:8 we the Word of God is like a lion. If we allow God to come in and take control of our lives we can Publish in the Wind because the words will be his. In Galatians 1:11-16 Paul once saved did not seek to confer with men but with God. Publish in the Wind all. To God be the glory. I am a writer for thegeekchicmag.com. I am on Facebook as Frederick Wesley. I am on twitter @brandnewweek. I am on blog talk radio and will be doing a show on Friday called Self Publish. I want to thank everyone from around the world who reads my blog. It means a lot. I specail thanks to RJ, Ms. B. Bell and the whole VKMI family. Please join me next week for my blog called Self Publish. I gotta go. Homework calls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down