(God is Saying) I Got This

Good morning and Thankful Thursday. As we continue with these teachings in the month of Character in January, on yesterday after a hard day at work where I only made two sales and saw my ranking go down a notch so  I wanted to do something different. I wanted to go a restaurant that was in a exclusive area of Chicago, the Gold Coast, and have a meal. I pass this place on my way to work many times and always wanted to go. I invited one of my coworkers to go, Ms Toya P. and she accepted and we went to were I wanted to go which is a place called the Devon House. Once we got there we had a nice meal that consisted on an appetizer and an entree. Both were great but in places like this the servings were real small and the prices are really high. So when the check came I was not shocked by the price but wondered why it was so much for so little. I could see where Ms. P wanted to maybe offer to help me pay for the bill but I would not have none of that. I invited her to come with me so it is expected that I pay for this. I told her I Got This.
The example that I used above was to show that we as a people of God should not have not fear of not being able to do anything because God has got this. Many times there is a tendency to not witness
to certain people or to not go to certain areas because of being afraid of what is going to happen or what is going to be said. But courage is a part of one's character and God will make sure you have it if you trust him God is saying I Got This. This teaching will be coming from the first base scripture of the month, Exodus 7:1-3.

As we come into the Word of God for this teaching of I Got This I begin in Exodus 7:1. In this verse God begins to give Moses the courage to go to the people and free them from bondage as he has made
Moses almost on his level and even has given his brother Aaron a assignment as well. There cannot be fear of doing anything when God is behind all that we do, He is saying I Got This.
As we continue in the Word of God for this teaching of I Got This we go to Exodus 7:2. In this verse God then tells Moses that he and Aaron are to do all that he tells them to do and then he will provide
freedom for the people. In order for we as a people, of God to be able to free people from the strongholds of the enemy we must begin to do what God tells us. He is saying I Got This.
As I come to the conclusion of the Biblical portion of this teaching of I Got This I go to Exodus 7:3. In this verse God is not going to make it easy for Moses and Aaron to do what he asks of them so
he can multiply his signs and wonders in Egypt, As all people have the will to believe in God or not, for those who do not believe we have understand that they may need to see God work with us and he can if we allow him. God is saying I Got This.
As I finish this teaching of I Got This we must have the courage to actually believe God has got this. I could have easily had told Ms Toya P. that I could not pay the bill myself but I did because I invited her to have a meal with me. God is inviting us into what he is capable of doing. He wants to give us power to be ambassadors of his Word. He wants us to be obedient enough to do what he tells us to do no matter how hard it may seem. And he wants us to understand that reaching unbelievers is not going to be easy but if we trust him he will give us the strategies and the courage to do it. God is saying I Got This. Character in January. I thank God for allowing me the talent to be able to do these teachings and giving the courage to continue forward. Please join me Monday for a teaching called While You Were Sleeping. Have a great weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down