Favor In September ( Theme of the month)

Good afternoon all and Sensational Saturday. Brand new month. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we begin the second half of this year 2014 and begin the fiscal year 2014/2015 I want to go back over themes we have had.We have Moved In January, Notifications in February  We then Marched  and then there was Don't In April  and celebrated Mothers In May. There was Fiscal Year End in June and Going Global in July. Last month we taught about being Visually Impaired in August. It seemed like when I was going in one direction with the theme for this month when something happened and a Word from God came to me. I was walking down the street on my way to get on the bus to go get me a polish sausage sandwich. In looking at the bus tracker I did not see a black SUV getting ready to come into a parking lot of a store I had to pass. Something told me to jump back and I began a person instead of a victim. That was the favor of God. This month we all can expect Favor In September.
In looking up the word favor I look at Dictionary.com to get the meaning. I see several meanings but for the purpose of this blog I am going to use only three. Favor means as follows; something done or
granted out; goodwill, a kind act;  and a gift bestowed as a token of kind regard, love etc. In being a Christian the things that God can not only reveal for us is awesome. God is watching over us and already knows what our thought process is ( Job 21:27 , Jeremiah 29:11 and Luke 11:17 ) and allows us free will. And God will increase our influence in the world show he Word is done. Three base scriptures will form the basis of Favor in Septmeber.
In looking at the first base scripture in the month of Favor in September I go to Exodus 3:19-21. In this passage the people of Israel are in the midst of favor that will relieve them from the oppression of
slavery. There are some of us who are slaves to broken relationships, chaos and confusion along with many other things. But God can grant out some favor for you to overcome that. Favor In September.

In the second base scripture I go to the Word of God and Proverbs 8:32-35. In this passage the writer speaks hearing instruction while your are young and it can be taken and nurtured. God has provided

goodwill and a kind act for all of us to obtain wisdom, blessings and most of all favor. Seeking God will give you something that can help you all the days of your life. Favor In September.
In looking in the Word of God for the last base scripture for the teaching Favor In September I go to Luke 2:51-52. In these two verses we see the growth of Jesus as he gains more wisdom and favor as
he comes into his ministry and purpose. Many of us are on the verge of gifts of love being bestowed upon us by just knowing that Jesus died to save us from sins. Favor In September.
In closing this month you shall not come away empty handed as favor shall be given to each and every one who loves God. A kind act shall be that we understand his instruction to come in his favor. And a gift of the love of Jesus will increase your favor among those in the world. Favor In September. I give God all the glory and honor. I give God all the glory and honor for this and pray you all have a safe weekend. This blog will be under going a few changes and one of them is that it will be published on Saturday and on Monday. Please join me for me Monday for my blog called Favor In a Healing based on Acts 9:32-35. Take care all.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down