Fall Out Of Favor ( Because I Failed to Follow Instructions).

Good afternoon and Happy Saturday. As we continue in the month of Favor  In September based on Exodus 3:19-21, Proverbs 8:32-35 and Luke 2:51-52 I was talking to my Father ( pictured on the left with me) on yesterday and he told me something that disrupted my spirit. He was talking to my Uncle Joe and my uncle asked my Father what happened to me. My Uncle was telling my Dad that when I was growing up I was a gifted child. My Dad concurred and told him that although it seemed like I could read when I was younger my Dad saw that I had a great memory. It was expected that I would be like my Dad and Uncle Joe who graduated from high school in their early teens. But my life did not go as many expected it to go. I in a sense became the poster child that showed how things could change from good to worst. Although my Uncle Joe did not come out and say it I knew that at one time I had Fell Out of Favor ( Because I Failed to Follow Instructions ).
In the Word of God there are many examples of instruction given to his people. In Genesis 17:15-19 Abraham almost Fell Off.  In Esther 4:10-17 we see where Esther almost Fell Off. And In John 3:1-
21 Nicodemus almost Fell Off. These great people in the Word of God seemed to not want to follow instructions. No matter what my skill levels were without instruction from God I would Fall Out Of Favor ( Because I Failed to Follow Instructions). This teaching will come form the second base passage of scriptures for the month, Proverbs 8:32-35.

In going to Word of God for Fall Out Of Favor I start in Proverbs 8:32-33. These verses tell of how as children we should listen and hear instruction. In doing so I would be blessed and could be wise.
But I chose to be cool and be a follower and show disdained for the instructions that God have given me because I knew the Word. Fall Out Of Favor ( Because I Failed to Follow Instructions).
In looking at the Word of God for the second example of Fall Out Of Favor I go Proverbs 8:34. In this verse it reaffirms that I would receive a blessing by listening to him and looking for and to God
daily. But this was too slow for me and I wanted instant gratification in my life so fast you would think that I was like instant grits. No blessing for me, Fall Out Of Favor ( Because I Failed to Follow Instructions ).
In looking at the last example in this teaching of Fall Out Of Favor from the Word of God I finish in Proverbs 8:35. This verse is self explanatory because when we find God we find life as well as favor.
But you could tell me nothing as my life of womanizing, drug abuse, lying and doing so many other things that I would not even tell my Mama only accomplished one thing. Fall Out of Favor ( Because I Failed to Follow Instructions ).
In closing I am still not all that I should be but I am striving each day to get better. At times even my friend the Chef tells me that I tend to be chaotic and confusing ( which shows I still need work). But I am getting better. I am writing this blog as a teaching tool with no ulterior motives. I am striving to have a better pray life. And I going back to get to school to get my degree in Human Resources. My Uncle Joe was right. I had Fallen Out Of Favor ( Because I Failed to Follow Instructions). The book that is pictured above, The Holy Bible will give you the proper instruction ( all day long ) on how to not Fall Out Of Favor. May God bless all those who may or may not read this teaching. I give God all the honor and the glory for this teaching. Please join me teaching on Monday for Brought Into Favor. Have a great day. Please try to attend services somwewhere.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down