Never Empty Handed ( With the Favor of God)

Good afternoon and Happy Saturday. As we continue in the month of Favor in September based on Exodus 3:19-21, Proverbs 8:32-35 and Luke 2:51-52 I want to go back to a time when I was younger and went to the amusement park as a teen. During these times I usually was boo'd up ( had a girlfriend) and we walked around the amusement park all day. We rode the Roller Coasters and the Spinning Cups. We rode the ride where the floor drops and we also rode the water rides ( Ragin Rapids is still the best). We sat down and ate the picnic lunch we brought to the park outside by the vehicle we came in because of how high the food was (still is) and the amusement park would not allow outside food in. But as young man my main responsibility was to make sure that I won the female I was with a stuffed animal. If I did not do this I considered myself as a failure as I could allow my girlfriend to go home with nothing. She could Never Be Empty Handed.
So as the time approached for me begin the games I was very nervous. I could other patrons of the amusement park walking around with their prizes for all the world to see. The stuffed animals would
be held by the male to be given to female that he was with after they leave the park and the female would take it home and have it as long as she wanted to keep it. It was my turn to make sure my girlfriend was Never Empty Handed. This teaching will be coming from the 1st base scriptures Exodus 3:19-21.
In going to the Word of God for this teaching on Never Empty Handed I go to Exodus 3:19. In this verse Moses is told that he will not be able to free the people of God from their oppression no matter
what was said. As I attempted to win this stuff animal I had the person running the booth attempting  to get me to try as many times to win in a game he already rigged. That is how the enemy does. He rigs the game so the odds favor him. But with God you are Never Empty Handed. 
In the going back to the Word of God and the teaching of Never Empty Handed I go to Exodus 3:20. In this verse God promises to do wonders that will make the enemy lose that firm grip that he has on
you and those you love. As I attempted to win that prize for my girlfriend it seemed the the person running the gaming booth got more and more nervous as I was getting better at the game. Never Empty Handed.

In the last example of Never Empty Handed I go to the Word of God and Exodus 3:21. In this verse God tells of how he will grant FAVOR in the sight of those who may want to keep you down or even 
those who do not understand you. As I got ready to throw that basketball through the rim I knew I would win my girlfriend that prize and she would go home with a big stuffed animal. Never Empty Handed. 

In closing the analogy of me winning the stuffed animal can happen when we are in the favor of God. I could go on and on about how good he has been to me. He will let you open that business, that great new social media site and bring changes to religion. In the favor of God he will bring back the strong family unit and allow your dreams in arts and entertainment to flourish. And he will allow you to make a difference in the areas education and government when you are in his favor. You shall be looked at with favor by those who you never thought you could. I have a working relationship with a CEO of a multi-million dollar company just because of the favor of God. Just as I won the stuffed animal I am also winning in life. Never Empty Handed. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and for allowing the Holy Spirit to enter and for me to leave. Enjoy tomorrow.






Comments

  1. Thank God for favor. Never empty handed indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down