Wholly Owned ( Now I Am )

Good morning and Happy Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of Now in May based on Genesis 45:5, Exodus 4:12 and Mark 10:30 I want to let you know that I am enrolled in online courses to eventually receive a degree in Human Resource Management. In this course I am taking business courses to help me achieve my goals. I also have learned a few things about business and now find myself even reading the business section of the newspaper to see what is happening in the business community. One phrase that has touched my spirit is a phrase called Wholly Owned. As I continue my new walk of faith I an wholly owned by God to do the work he has for me.

In looking up  the phrase wholly owned I went to a different source than I normally go. I went to investopedia.com and go the meaning. Wholly Owned means as follows; a company or spin off from

the parent company and which the parent company owns the whole company. It allows the parent company to retain the greatest amount of control but with all the cost and risk. A wholly owned company is also called a subsidiary of the parent company. When I gave my life over to God he was the parent company and I am now his subsidiary. In the next three paragraphs I am going to give three examples in the  that will show how theses people were Wholly Owned by God.
In looking at the Word of God the first example of Wholly Owned comes for Joshua 24:14-16. In this passage of scripture we see where Joshua has fought many battles and his time is coming to an
end. But he lets the people know that no matter if he is there or not his family will serve the Lord. So it is your choice in the matter. You can be Wholly Owned by God or you can choose not too.

In my example in the Word of God of Wholly Owned I go Psalms 37:22-25. In this particular psalm David is telling us that God will delight those who are fully into him. It did not matter if you were old or young he is
going to there for you and all of those who chose to believe in him. It says in his Word that the righteous has never been forsaken. When you are Wholly Owned by God you can expect some great things in life.

In my last example of Wholly Owned I go to John 2: 23-25. In this passage many people believed in Jesus because of his miracles but he did not brag or boast about them because he knew the hearts of men. There
are many of us who are doing great things but we look for man to say we are doing well in the things in our lives. But when we are Wholly Owned we need not look for man to say we are doing well. It is already known.
In closing all the pictures I put in the blog are subsidiaries of Disney which are wholly owned. They are diverse but are still owned. So I placed a picture frame so you can place whatever you want God wholly own so you can be subsidiaries of him. Place your business ideas there, your arts and entertainment goals there, your issues with family there, your changes in religion ideas there, your problems with education there, your wanting to change how your government governs there and your social media ideas there and watch how God blesses you as his subsidiaries. Become Wholly Owned. May God bless all those who read this. I give him all the glory and honor. Please join me for my next blog called Now That's What I Am Talking About!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down