Now That's What I Am Talking About

Good morning and Happy Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of Now In May based on Genesis 45:5, Exodus 4:21 and Mark 10:30 I am feeling just good today. As I am writing this today I can celebrate that my Dad and Mom are celebrating there 51st wedding anniversary today. There are still in there right mind. My baby sister after having a challenging situation in here life as a teen is now graduating form college next month. My sister that is under me after going through some personal issues in her youth as well is now doing well and prospering. I have two handsome grandsons in Amarion and Marcus as well as a granddaughter named Reale. I am still able to write my blogs after having some issues with my computer as well as take online classes. I just came from church and am now filled by the Holy Spirit as the Feast of Pentecost is today. And God continues to bless me daily as I was in the local paper for a story not dealing with me being charged with a crime or being the victim of a crime. I just have 6 words to say. Now That's What I Am Talking About!!!

In this month we can be thankful for not only the good things that God has blessed us with but also the things that are happening to others around us. Many times in sharing stories our experiences can help those who
just cannot see that there is a way out. If you share your Now That is I What I Am Talking About moments with others the motivation can get you involved in several areas that need you to be involved in. In the next three paragraphs I am going to base this teaching on the first base scripture of this month, Genesis 45:5, and connect it with three people I know that shows how God is still into doing big things.

In the first scriptures I want to share comes from Genesis 37:20, 32. In this passage his brothers have plotted not only to get rid of Joseph because he is loved by his father but make it look as if he is dead. We
often have people who think some things about us to kill our dreams. Ms. Tara B. went back to school to get her Masters and stayed on a job she probably was way over qualified for. But she stayed on the job and just recently received a promotion. Now That's What I am Talking About.

In the second example I want to go to Genesis 43:10-12. As I look at these scriptures the brothers want to take Benjamin with them as is required by Joseph. There is hesitation by Israel their father but then he tells
them to bring spices and double the money for the food they are to bring back. Another woman I know,  had her job recently relocate out of state but she and a few others do not have to move. When you have faith in God he always provides a Now That's What I Am Talking About moment.  

In my last example I go to Genesis 45:5,8 & 19. In these three scriptures we see where not only Joseph comforts them by letting them know that what they did was alright but also lets the know God was behind
all that happened but go get everybody else and come and live better. My father James Wesley would always put God first no matter what the situation was if need be have people come live with our family. Now That's What I Am Talking About. Looking out for others as God has looked out for you.

In closing I placed this mirror in this blog so you can get ready for your Now That's What I am Talking About moment. As you move forward to your goals in government. As you move forward with your dreams in arts and entertainment. As you move forward in your dreams of social media. As you move forward about your dreams of helping families. As you move forward in your dreams of changing the way religion is perceived. As you move forward with your dreams in education. As you move forward in your dreams of having your own business. God looked out for Joseph, Tara B., my friend , and my Dad and never let any of their dreams die. May God bless all who may read this blog and I give God all the glory and honor. Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down