Possible Still

Good morning and Happy Friday. As we continue in the month of Possible in April I want to talk about my grandmother Mrs. Lilla Mae Birdsong. This woman has been so great to each and every person see has come in contact with. My Grandmother could fuss but she does it with love. Any one who has had her cakes or pies enjoyed them to the fullest. So earlier this year I saw a Facebook posting by my Uncle Donald to keep his Mother, my Grandmother in their prayers. Then when I talked to my Mother and Father they spoke of how she could not hardly recognize people and that she called out or asked for her brother who had passed long ago. My heart was sad after losing so many good people and my own Mother had a broken ankle that made it difficult to not only take care of herself but my Grandmother. The hard part for me was that I would never be able to really talk to my Grandmother again as I barely called just to say hello. I was too busy doing other things when I all had to do was pick up the phone. Well I saw my Grandmother on Saturday and although it was a funeral I was able to spend some time with my Grandmother before she went hone. No more so called illness. I am here today to proclaim that is is Possible Still!!

I want to begin this blog by looking  up the word still. As usual I go to my source of definitions and that is of course Dictionary.com. I am going to use the adverb definition for the word still and it means as follows; yet,
even, and in addition. Some of us have not yet accomplished what we set out to do. Others have not even scratched the surface on what we want to do. And then there are those of us who have done some things but want to do stuff in addition of. In the next three paragraphs I am going to the Word of God to show it is Possible Still.

In the Word of God at looking at Possible Still I first go Mark 9:20-27. In this passage a distraught father brings his son to be healed and after the disciples could not do it he went to Jesus. Once he got to Jesus he
had not yet still believed because he cried out asking Jesus to help him with his unbelief. When are faith has yet to get there or we cannot heal like we need to we need to cry out to Jesus and he will allow the Holy Spirit in us to complete the Possible Still. In verse 28-29 Jesus gives us further instructions on how to do this ( And you can also go a blog I wrote called PDF file to get further instructions as well ).

In going to the Word of God  at Possible Still I know go to Mark 13:21-23. In this passage the disciples want to know when will the be free of Roman rule ( verse 4 ) as the Messiah is supposed to free the chosen
people. Even today we question Jesus when will get that job, that marriage, that business idea. We have to be patient because in verse 22 he tells us that people will even say there are of God and will not be. As people of faith we will know because he told us this ( verse 23 ). Even though it has not happened it is Possible Still.

In my last example of Possible Still in the Word of God I go to Mark 14:33-35. In this passage in addition to all the things that Jesus has done on earth he still has to die on the cross. The flesh in him tells him it is not
possible. In addition to our responsibilities, our families and our wants and needs we often times get worried in the addition to of what God wants us to do. God called me to teach his Word at age 48 and I was blessed with a job but I could not teach at church. So in addition to going to school and work I write this blog, for free, to be in my assignement. Possible Still.
So in closing it is Possible Still. Yet you may not have made amends with your family it is Possible Still. Even as you cannot come up with that business idea it is Possible Still. In addition to having a title in the church you can help bring religion into technology. Yet as your arts and entertainment ideas are not off the ground it is Possible Still. Even though you may not have children or your child is not in school anymore you can get involved in the education process, it is Possible Still. In addition to voting for our elected officials we can contact them as we as it Possible Still. And yet as you have that social media idea and even though people doubt your social media idea in addition to your own doubts you can do it, it is Possible Still. Just look at me. May God bless all those who read this blog. I give God all the glory and honor. Amen. Join me Monday for my blog which at this time has no title. Have a wonderful weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down