Going Through Some Stuff ( To Come Out Better )

Good morning and Happy Friday. As w end this week I am bitter about a few things. This week we have a bombing at the Boston Marathon. Many we hurt and a few were killed including a 8 year old boy. At the time of this writing I went to a restaurant downtown that is owned by a resident if my building and thought I was getting a free meal and wound up having to pay which made me overdraft. My body is aching and I am constantly tired each and everyday. I catch attitudes with quickness and seem to be more moody. I never see my parents as they live far away and when I do see them it is a funeral which is why I get to see them this weekend. I had a son who lived with me and when my rent money was due he disappeared and now I do not see him unless, yes you guessed it, at the funeral this week. I work on Sundays so I cannot teach Rhema Word ( VKMI Sunday School ) and that makes me angry. And finally I want to buy a car but it is not in my budget and the city is about to shut down the fastest way for me to get around is being shut down. I am Going Through Some Stuff people. But with God I can come out better.
Many times in our lives we all go through things like I describe and some of  us have way more issues and problems than I have room to write. Hunger, addiction, unemployment, bad relationships, lost loved ones
and many other issues/problems that I do not have room to name them all. I can imagine if you are like me you are throwing your hands in the air as your quality of life is going down. As a child of God when look at his Word there are many instances where people have gone through some stuff only to come out better.

In Genesis 26:12-16 we see where Isaac has settled in Gerar and is doing well in this land. All of sudden his good fortune changes when jealousy gets in the heart of Abimelech. Now Abimelech could have been mad
at Isaac for lying about Rebekah being his wife ( Genesis 26:7-11 ) or it could have been by just out of spite. After a time of going through something we see that in Genesis 26:24-33 that not only has God showed up he made things better with Abimelech and found water in the well. Isaac went through stuff to come out better.

In looking in the Word of God I found in the book of Obadiah and whole of people Going Through Some Stuff. As the Assyrians were plundering Jerusalem the Edomites, descendants of Esau and related to the
Israelites did nothing to help the people but also cast lots along with the Philistines and others over what land they will take over ( verse 11 ). Even as the people of God back then was taken from their homes, their lands, their heritage they knew that God will take care of all and they will one day come home ( verses 17-22 ) and have not only deliverance but that the kingdom of God would reign once again. Going Through Some Stuff. To Come Out Better.

In the Word of God we know that the people of Rome were Going Through Some Stuff. Many did not believe that Christ rose from the dead. Romans 5:1-11 talks about this very thing. In verse 3 it speaks of as
people of God in order obtain other things we not only have to go through tribulations but take glory in them. The best thing about going through some things with Jesus on my side is that I know I am going to come out better.
So instead of me holding my head down I embrace whatever comes my way. I embrace the chaos because I know I am going to come out better. I embrace the trials because I know I am going to come out better. I embrace the negative things that comes my way because I know it is going to come out better. It happened to Isaac, it happened to the people of God who were taken away from their land only to obtain it, it and it happened to the Christians in Rome as they were embracing Christianity. I know that Going Through Some Stuff I Will Come Out Better. I know it is possible because all things are possible with God.  May God bless all who read this and I give God all the glory and honor. Please join me for my next blog called One Drop ( I have been trying to write this but God has been leading me elsewhere ). Have a great weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down