Reign in the Atmosphere

Good morning and Happy Friday. As we still Reign in November a funny thing happened to me today. I was walking downtown and it was about six in the the morning. In the state of Illinois we observe the daylight savings time as far as to keeping time. So here in Illinois it is the time that daylight is starting to come from behind the darkness. In Illinois this time of the year the weather goes from lukewarm to downright cold. So most of the people you see in passing by are either wrapped up well in coats and hats or have scarfs and gloves on to the point you cannot recognize them. When I worked in the downtown area of Chicago I met a lot of people because of how I treated them. I worked in condos and apartments and office buildings and every where I go people remember me. So this morning a man who previously worked in a building I worked in saw me getting ready to walk across the street as soon as the traffic cleared. He was covered up from head to toe in clothing but one thing I saw all the way across the street. He was smiling because once he saw me he KNEW he was going to get an encouraging word. This month I urge you to Reign in the Atmosphere.

In my earlier blogs ( Reign of a Champion ) I gave the definition of reign. In the blog I am going to go to my buddy, Dictionary.com to give some definitions of the word atmosphere. In looking up atmosphere I see it
means as follows; the gaseous envelope surrounding the earth or air, the dominant mood or emotional tone of a work of art as of a play or novel, a distinctive quality as a place or character. So we as people of faith have a responsibility to change the atmosphere where ever we may be. As I look around the world I can see where in the areas of social media there needs to be a change in the atmosphere. In the area of family there needs to be a change in the atmosphere. In the area of education there needs to be a change in the atmosphere. In the area of arts and entertainment there needs to be a change in the atmosphere. In the area of business there needs to be a change in the atmosphere. In the area of government there needs to be a change in the atmosphere.  In the area of religion there needs to be a change in the atmosphere. These are areas that affect each and every one us daily so as believers of Christ we must tell the world about the wonders and the awesome works of Christ and how he died for our sins. In the next paragraphs I will give examples of how to Reign in the Atmosphere.

The first example in the Word of God I will go to the book of 1st Kings and look at one man who with the words given to him by God was able to change the atmosphere. In 1st Kings 17: 1 Elijah the Tishbite told
King Ahab that he it would not rain for a number of years and it did not. As we all know that if we allow God to come in he will allow not any negative thing to reign in our lives so we can change the way we can reign here on earth. We can see in 1st Kings 18:1 that when God gave the command there was rain on the earth again. We are that envelope that surrounds the earth. Reign in the Atmosphere.

In the second example of Reign in the atmosphere we shift to the New Testament and go to the books of the Gospel of Matthew. We see in the 27th chapter that the Crucifixion of Christ is just beginning and with this
 the whole atmosphere of sin is about to change. In verse 46 we see where Jesus says his last words in front of all. The people thought he may have called for someone to save him but did not know that he was just fulfilling his mission. But when we get to verse 50 we see the beginning of how when you give up something you change the atmosphere. From verse 51-54 his death changed the entire earth in a little time. In Christ we do not need a lot of time to talk to others. When we give ourselves to him and know that he is our personal Saviour that dominant mood or emotional tone is what the world will see. Titles mean nothing to the sinner today. He wants to see how Jesus can actually Reign in the Atmosphere.

In the last example in the Word I go to my favorite book in the Bible ( Actually I enjoy them all so I please forgive me LOL ) and go to one of the greatest events to happen. In Acts 2 in the day of Pentecost when
the Holy Spirit came upon those who were not the chosen people of God. Now we as the Gentiles could now be part of the promise of God and the death and rise of Jesus Christ. We have a guide here on earth and if we tap into him our light should shine bright. Any where I go I am treated as a celebrity and smiles abound because of the spirit that I send out to others who encountered me at my job. I bring the best out of people who may going through something and I am able to do through Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit gives us that distinctive quality and character to be that light, that person who sets the world on fire as it happened in the 2nd Chapters of Acts. The world is just looking for changes in the atmosphere. A reason to look at things in a much different way. We as Christians have a job to make the world smile and Reign in the Atmosphere.
In closing we are going to change the atmosphere. We are going to support face based social media sites such as this blog to change the atmosphere. We are going change the area of family as we do things with our faith based family and our own. I want to see Uncle Ray Ray and Cousin Sheena in heaven as I enjoy them here on earth. so we are going to change the atmosphere and talk to them in a way that they understand. In the area of education we are going to be informed as to what the school boards are trying to implement in the education of our youth and change that atmosphere. In the area of arts and entertainment if any one has a play or television program or any other artistic talent I will promote you in my blog. This is a way to change the atmosphere. In the area of business I am going to change the atmosphere by going forward with my Repair Shop idea to reunite Fathers with their children and I am going to need help either financially or with prayer to do so. In the area of government I urge you to bombard the government with emails and letters so we can get prayer back into the schools to change the atmosphere. And in religion we must take it outside the four walls and hit the streets to change the atmosphere. Some of the things I may have said in previous blogs but the message needs to reach the people. May God bless this blog as I give him all the glory and honor. I am a writer for thegeekchicmag.com ( Pray for this publication as well still are going to launch no matter what the enemy is trying to do ). I am Facebook as Frederick Wesley. I am on Twitter @brandnewweek. I do a blog talk radio show called Brand New Week. Brand new attitude. I want to thank God for what he has done for me this entire year. I love you God!!!! Join me for my next blog called the House of Blues ( Okay I was supposed to do that nex but the Spirit led me to do this today ).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down