Light At The End Of The Tunnel (For Such a Time Such As This)

Good evening and Marvelous Monday. As we come to the month of For Such a Time As This based on Esther 2:7-9, 3:2-3,5 and 4:10-11,13-14 one of the places that seemed to scary for me to drive when I had a car was a tunnel located on the expressway going towards the airport. The tunnel was not that big and had some lights but it was still mostly dark. When I finally got from under the tunnel there more light than before and it was better driving conditions. There are so many people who have no relationship with Christ and are going through some things that they have no clue to come out of it. We as the Body of Christ have to be that Light At The End Of The Tunnel (For Such a Time As This).
When I was a teen I was in a tunnel in my life. I wanted to not be part of any light and wanted to not only be part of the darkness but wanted to excel in the darkness. I came from a good family but began
to use drugs, sell drugs and become part of society that people did not like. I lived this way well into my adult years. I am thankful for those who counseled me and prayed for me. They were my Light At The End Of The Tunnel (For Such A Time As This).
As I come into the Word of God for this teaching of The Light The End Of The Tunnel (For Such A Time As This) I begin in Ecclesiastes 2:13. In this verse the writer compares how being wise is a
greater thing than just stupid. I was living in darkness but had known that the light exceeds darkness. We as the Body of Christ must alert those that do not have a relationship that in doing so, it is not a wise decision. The  Light At The End Of The Tunnel (For Such A Time As This).
As we continue with this teaching of The  Light At The End Of The Tunnel (For Such A Time As This) we go back to the Word of God and to John 11:9-10. In these verses Jesus is going to Lazarus
even though there are people waiting to stone him. But he tells them if the light is not in a person they will continue to stumble. We cannot be angry with the actions of those who do not know Christ but have to work to change things.  Light At The End Of The Tunnel (For Such A Time As This).
In coming to the end of the Biblical portion of this teaching of The  Light At The End Of The Tunnel (For Such A Time As This) I go to Ephesians 5:13-14. These verses tells of how we of who are light
are able to expose darkness and that Christ will fix what seems to be dead situations. There are people who cannot see the any way out and want to do whatever needed to survive. We must be The  Light At The End Of The Tunnel (For Such A Time As This).
In closing For Such a Time As This we as the Body of Christ must be The Light At The End Of The Tunnel. We must continue to feed the poor and unfortunate not only this time of year but always. We must be The Light At The End Of The Tunnel by getting involved with our youth and offer them jobs, programs and alternatives to what the world is offering the. We must be there for our seniors as there are some being taken advantage of because they have no else there for them. I was not wise but there were many that came to the places where I was and brought Christ in my life. If you do not have Christ as you Savior I offer him to you right now. He is The  Light At The End Of The Tunnel (For Such A Time As This). I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and ask him to bless all. Please go to Rhema Word 2.0 and see the Preview last weeks Sunday School lesson. Please join me Thursday for the theme of next month. Have a great month all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down