Reflection and Projection of a Champion.



Good morning and Marvelous Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of Reflection and Projection in December based on Psalms 121:1-6, Philippians 1:19-23 and 2nd Timothy 4:4-6 I about three years ago I made a choice to attend classes at Valley Kingdom Ministries International at their East location in South Holland Illinois. Now although some may say there is no need to go to classes to learn how to teach the Word of God on this day I am not going to debate whether it should or should not be. What I do know that after the 40 week course was done there plenty of apprehension on my part. My first assignment was to participate and instruct  a group of young people against other teams of young people in something that was new for Sunday School. It was called the Rhema Word 2.0 Bible Verse Challenge. Was certain that the team coached by my co teacher Tawana would win. This is the Reflection and Projection of a Champion.
In the blog introducing the theme of the month I defined the words reflection and projection. For the purpose of  this teaching I am going to use just one. For reflection I will use the following, the fixing
of the thoughts on something. For projection I will use the following; calculation of some future thing. So as I my thoughts was fixed on what we should do I was also calculating how we could win and be Champions. Coming from the last base scripture on this month, 2nd Timothy 4:6-8, let us examine the Reflection and Projection of a Champion.
In going to the Word of God for this teaching on the Reflection and Projection of a Champion I begin in 2nd Timothy 4:6. In this verse Paul speaks about how he is realizes that his time here on earth is
coming to an end. He has offered all that he could to advance the gospel by teaching the gospel. Teacher Tawana and myself had to be prepared to pour out all the God instilled in us to help our students become winners not only in this challenge but in life. Reflection and Projection of a Champion.

In continuing with this teaching on Reflection and Projection of a Champion I go continue in 2nd Timothy 4:7. In this verse Paul is fixating on a thought about how he lived his life for Christ. Paul
gave his all as he went all over the world to tell everyone that Jesus is real and to get to heaven you must believe him. Teacher Tawana and myself had to go against tradition and teach the youth via online teachings and studies that reinforced Jesus is real as well as the verses they had to learn. Reflection and Projection of a Champion.
In ending the Biblical portion of this teaching of Reflection and Projection I finish in 2nd Timothy 4:8. In this verse Paul calculates this future thing of righteousness for all of the work he has done in
spreading the gospel. In teaching the youth Teacher Tawana and myself encouraged them that this crown is promised to all whom believe and that we could win the challenge if we trusted in God. Reflection and Projection of a Champion.
In closing in doing the work of the Lord the team that Teacher Tawana and myself were able to lead our team to win the first Bible Verse Challenge that was two years ago. A big credit goes to the children who had to want to learn. I have wrote about this before but I was reflecting because I want to be able to give my all in spreading the gospel in traditional ways and in not some traditional ways. I want to project that my crown is waiting for me when my journey is over. As I reflect how can I become more fixated on spreading the gospel of Christ because I am responsible for helping develop more Champions.As I project I need to calculate how to do this in the future as the whole world needs to hear about God and come from being almost one but to become Champions. Reflection and Projections of a Champion. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and ask that he blesses each person who reads this. Please join me Saturday for a teaching based on the 2nd base scripture of the Year of Healing, Matthew 9:6-8, called the Power to Heal. Have a great week all.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down