Don't Neglect Salvation ( I Am Calling Out For the Advancement of Salvation).

Good morning and Sensational Saturday. As we come into the last weekend of the month of I Am Calling You Out in November based on 1st Samuel 13:13-15, Matthew 23:25-30 and Hebrews 2:1-4 as a I got older I once had a bird, a cockatiel, whose name was Goldie. Goldie was a great companion who would speak his name (in the form of a sort of whistle) and we ( the person who I lived with) would allow him to roam and fly as free as we did. As I have told this story before there was a sadness when Goldie died. The person whom I lived with and myself did not know that Goldie was not only like family but he had brought us closer together. You see we had been together so long that our feelings for each other had gotten jaded and we had forgotten what had made our relationship strong. We as a people of God get to the point that we have a relationship with God but at times we forget. Don't Neglect Salvation.
As I begin this teaching I want to define the word neglect and I will go to my source of definitions and that is dictionary.com. The Word neglect means as follows; to pay no attention, to be remiss in
the care of; and to fail to perform. These are happening because of familiarity, our daily concerns and things of the flesh. Coming from the last base scripture of the month, Hebrews 2:1-4, I urge to please Don't Neglect Salvation.
In going to the Word of God for this teaching on Don't Neglect Salvation I begin in Hebrews 2:1. In this the writer is telling the people of God we must listen more to God as the days of being in Christ
become more familiar. The familiarity with God at times causes us to do the opposite, that being paying no attention to what is our purpose and this can cause us to drift away. Don't Neglect Salvation.
As we continue with this teaching of Don't Neglect Salvation I continue in the Word of God and Hebrews 2:2-3. In these verses it speaks of how that the things that angels spoke came to pass how
much more that we should heed what Jesus has said. Our daily concerns at times causes us to be remiss in the care of things such as ours and others salvation. Don't Neglect Salvation.
As we come to Word of God again to end the Biblical portion of this teaching of Don't Neglect Salvation I go to Hebrews 2:4. In this verse it speaks of how Jesus with the miracles and the gifting of
the Holy Spirit showed that he is the only way to receive salvation. The things of the flesh can cause many of us not to perform the works of miracles and wonders through the Holy Spirit. Don;t Neglect Salvation.
In closing the ways of the world are weighting some of us down so much that we are failing not only to advance the kingdom but letting salvation go by the wayside. In this blog I Am Calling Out For The Advancement of Salvation. It should be shown so that it could never again be something we do not pay attention to. It should be worn so that it is never again that is not taken care of. It should be held so that we never forget to perform this act. Yes the world and even some of has become too familiar with our daily concerns with the things of the flesh to be concerned about salvation. But in the end it is all that we really have. Don't Neglect Salvation. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and all the ones of this month of I Am Calling You Out. Close out the month strong.See you Monday for the theme of December. I want to wish Ms. L. Stroud a very happy birthday. She has been a big part of my life this past year and some one who I can count on to motivate and to Call Me Out. Lol.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down