I Am Calling Out a Healing

Good morning and Marvelous Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of I Am Calling You Out in November based on 1st Samuel 13:15-18, Matthew 23:25-30 and Hebrews 2:1-4 I want to begin by looking at some of the thing that are going on today.The youth of today are a little different than even the times that when I was growing up. There is so much happening in their everyday life as school, personal agendas as well as social media shapes a lot of what they see, do and hear. The lifestyle that is portrayed as being lavish and can be achieved without a high school diploma is mostly in the drug life. Being in this type of life there are many risks such having to have watch not only your enemies or people you trust from doing you any harm. I want to make a difference as the Word of God says I should. On this day I Am Calling Out for a Healing from those involved in the drug life and culture.
There is tendency to just let things be as these young men and women have taken over our neighborhoods. We see them as well as their customers come to them all day and night putting in

The most dangerous block in Chicago? A stretch of South King Drive where a young Michelle Obama once lived

work with little to any interference by the police and much less those who see this happening. The drug life is all some of them young people know. On this day I Am Calling Out A Healing for those in this life.
In going to the Word of God for this teaching I Am Calling Out a Healing I begin in Luke 8:26-31. In this passage Jesus meets someone who has any demons inside him and also cast away from society.

27 charged in West Side drug market





As Jesus neared him the demons and Legion, begged him not to heal him. We as people of faith are going to have people in the drug game to don't pray for them and leave them alone. We cannot do this. We Are Calling Out A Healing.
I continuing in the Word of God for this teaching on I Am Calling You Out a  Healing I continue in Luke 8:32-37. In this passage the demons are cast out into the pigs that are grazing about and go to

‘No-snitch’ street rule is more fiction than reality: Mitchell







die in the lake. This disturbs those who live in the area. When we as a people of faith begin Calling Out A Healing for those in the drug game we may not have the cooperation of the places where we intercede but it is our job.
As we come the end of the Biblical part of the this teaching of I Am Calling Out A Healing I finish in Luke 8:38-39. In this passage the man is no longer immersed with demons and is now free and wants

Drug dealers offered an exit to get out of game



to go with Jesus. But his value is to tell others about how Jesus cast out the things in his life that had him be an outcast of society. When we do this as a people of faith there will be dancing in the streets because We Have Called Out A Healing.
As I come to the conclusion of this teaching there is a lifestyle of the drug game that is causing the self destruction of our youth no matter what race, creed or color. We as a people of faith can take back the streets from the people in the drug game, heal them and the places we live will be much better. We can even dance in the streets in celebration has God allowed us to save many. This can happen. I Am Calling for all those who has some kind of gift whether it is prayer, intercession, prophecy, motivational speaking, able to connect with the youth or even if you can feed them then do so. We need the youth. They don't need the drug game. I Am Calling Out A Healing for those are in the drug game. I sure could use some help. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching. Please join me Saturday for my teaching called Your Kingdom is Gone based on the first base scripture, 1st Samuel 13:15-18. Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down