Determined To Advance the Kingdom ( I Am Calling Myself Out)

Good afternoon and Marvelous Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past in the past. The future is unlimited. As we begin the final week of the month of I Am Calling You Out in November based on 1st Samuel 13:13-15, Matthew 23:25-30 and Hebrews 2:1-4 the picture that I included in this blog is one of when I was modeling for a national organization.  It so happened that while I was working on a Sunday afternoon that the people that was responsible for the photography of books and videos for this national organization came to drop off some equipment. They mentioned that although I had no previous modeling experience I could work with them. I was not going to let this chance pass me by. I put in a lot of effort and time to make sure I would be able to model with them. So much so I forgot that I had an assignment that God wanted me to do. Although it took me some time I am Determined To Advance the Kingdom ( I Am Calling Myself Out).
So whenever I saw the person whom was responsible for the modeling assignment I would ask them when they would shoot again and if they needed me. This became my goal. The pay was real good
and I could do it on my time away from work. And although I knew that the assignment God had for me would pay VERY WELL I still wavered and did not do it. Determined To Advance the Kingdom (I Am Calling Myself Out).
As I begin in the Word of God of Determined to Advance the Kingdom I go to Ruth 1:16-18. in this passage once Naomi saw that despite trying to convince Ruth otherwise that Ruth was determined she
allowed her to come. As much as I wanted to do this modeling assignment there was the fact that God had a assignment for me that needed taking care of first. Determined to Advance the Kingdom. ( I Am Calling Myself Out).
In going again to the Word of God for this teaching of Determined To Advance the Kingdom I go to Acts 11:27-29. A man of God named Agabus was shown by the Holy Spirit there would be a famine
and the men of God were determined to send relief to them. As the days got closer to the next photo shoot I was determined that I would not be forgotten but forgot about the people around me that did not know God. Determined to Advance the Kingdom (I Am Calling Myself Out).
In going to the Word of God one more time for this teaching on Determined to Advance Kingdom I go Hebrews 6:15-17. After waiting patiently Abraham received the promise as it is impossible for
God to lie. The time for the photo shoot has arrived and my determination paid off as I am now going to be talent. But what about those who never saw what God could do for them. Determined to Advance the Kingdom ( I Am Calling Myself Out).
In closing the picture of me above is one of the 5th photo shoot I have done since the first tie I saw those who are responsible. During that time although I teach the Word of God with this blog and the Rhema Word 2.0 blog how many people have I actually spoke to personally and brought to Christ. It is a number I can count on one hand. I Am Calling Myself Out as there has to be a better effort by me to bring more people, especially men, to Christ. I Am Calling Myself Out to make a better effort to attend church and quit using my job as a crutch. I Am Calling Myself Out to repair the relationships between my sons and myself. I Am Calling Myself Out to become a better person to those that I truly love. In doing this I do what God wants me to do, my assignment. Determined to Advance the Kingdom. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching. I want to thank Teacher Liane Matti for her help with this teaching by posting one of the songs I used in the blog and for giving me the theme for month. Have a great holiday. Please join me Saturday for the last teaching of the month which I had promised today and that is Do Not Neglect Salvation coming from the last base scripture of the month which is Hebrews 2:1-4.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down