Don't Doubt a Healing

Good morning and Thankful Thursday. As we continue in the Year of Healing based Jeremiah 33:6-9, Matthew 9:6-8 and Acts 28:7-9 and the month of Don't in April based on Judges 16:15-19, Jeremiah 26:12-15 and John 12:9-11 each month I combine theme of the year and the month to produce a blog. So on this the 100th day of the year I talk about how many times that God has delivered me from drugs, alcohol and cigarette addiction but there was one thing that I did not stop doing. See in the healing of the things I mentioned there was doubt that I could be able to survive without this because though at times it took away from my income, other times it added significantly to it. I could take a little and turn it into a lot. I knew God had brought me through a lot but one thing that I still like to do was play the horses. I would gamble not as much as I used to but just enough to still sort of addicted to them. Even though God could provide anything I needed there was Doubt in My Healing.

In coming into all the other things that I let like cheating , being disruptive and talking about others I still wanted to go the racetrack or the betting parlor. See I had figured it out. There were many bets I could  bet
but the perfecta, which you pick the first two horses in the correct order was my bet of choice. Even though I had 2 jobs when I had none before I wanted more than I needed. I still had Doubt In My Healing.
In looking at how there can be Doubt In a Healing I go to the Word of God and to John 9:1-12. In this passage Jesus tells his disciples that the man nor his parents sinned but the man is here at this point of time so
he can be healed and that people can see whom I am. When the people saw he had sight they marveled and wanted to find Jesus so they could go them for a healing. Things that I went to Jesus with he healed but I could not break free from the Doubt In My Healing as I was still winning more than losing.
In looking in the Word of God I continue in John 9:13-23 where I get the next example of Don't Doubt a Healing. See once the man received sight the people in power had questions and doubt because it was not
done on the day that they approved of. They questioned his parents who were scared of making the powers that be angry so they put the onus back on their son. My Doubt in My Healing was getting worse because now I was just breaking even.
In looking at the last example of Don' Doubt In a Healing I go to the Word of God and John 9:24-33. The man who can see is not rattled by the powers that be and even takes them to task about the marvelous thing
that never ever been done before and how God had to be in this miracle that happened. Once I started losing more than I was winning I had to back to God and ask him to remove the gambling nature from my spirit and he did. There was no longer a Doubt In My Healing.
In doing this blog we all have things that we doubt that can be possible. There are those of who want to be that great poet or begin that new ministry. There are those who want to do a Internet radio show, run for political office or open that business that God placed in your heat. And them there are those who want to do mentorship with the youth or have more things to do with your family. These can be done. Don't Doubt In  Healing. I give God all the honor and glory for be led to teach this and once again ask him to bless all who may read this. Have a great week. Please join me Monday for my teaching called Don't Be Cruel. Have a great weekend. Palm Sunday is upon us.







Comments

  1. Fantastic cuz. This is in line with two things God has beendealing with me about: 1. Unbelief & 2. Unforgiveness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down