Notifications of Don't Go There

Good afternoon all. Brand New Week. Brand New Attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we come into the last week of Notifications in February based on Exodus 7:1-3, 1st Kings 22:19-23 and Luke 10;2-6 I remember back when I wanted a car so bad. The place I went to go get the car from was Rogers Pontiac on 22nd and Michigan in Chicago Illinois. The day I went I took my girlfriend at the time and my Dad. As my credit was not that great the salesman kept pushing me to buy this one particular car. I did not want the vehicle he was pushing me to buy but I wanted to go home with something and after many hours of haggling over the price and the down payment I drove off the lot with the car. As I got closer to my house I felt heat coming inside the car that did not seem right and lo and behold the car had caught on fire. The salesman knew the car had issues but instead of being real he wanted to make a commission. This is a Notification of Don't Go There.

  As a person of faith there have been many times I have led the person down the wrong path because I could not see how it would benefit not only the person who came to me for advice but for myself as well. We may not say it
but some of us have an agenda that is different than from what God has for us. I have had people come to me and tell me how I could profit off my Facebook postings and my blogs. That is not why I do this. It is to teach the Word of God which is my calling. In teaching this blog I am going to the second base scripture which is 1st Kings 22:19-23 and explain the Notifications of Don't Go There.

In looking in the Word of God of Notifications of Don't Go There I go to 1st Kings 22:19-20. In these scriptures Micaiah is a prophet but his value to King Ahab has always been questioned as he does not tell Ahab nothing but what
God gives him to say ( verses 8-9 ). Micaiah knows that God is not blessing this takeover and begins to tell him. At times when we are given instructions that we want to hear or be encouraged by what we want to see  but is it from God ? Notifications of Don't Go There.

In the second example of Notifications of Don't Go There in the Word of God I go to verses 21-22. In this passage an spirit came forward to give words to the prophets that told Ahab what he wanted here things that were not true.
Micaiah was connected to God so he was able to receive this vision but they still did not believe what he was saying. There are those who have a better connection to God than you and we need to listen to them as they may be providing a Notification of Don't Go There.
In the last example in the Word of God of the Notifications of Don't Go There I go to verse 23. In this passage Micaiah tells King Ahab of the impending disaster that is going to happen to him. If we continue to read he was slapped,
ridiculed and jailed for telling the truth. In verse 29-40 it tells of how Ahab did die in battle and they conquest of Samaria did not happen. We have to discern what is true and not true. Notifications of Don't Go There.
In closing I look at myself and want to be able to listen to what God has for me to do not what the crowd wants for me to do. I have to realize that I was never perfect so I cannot expect everything around me to be perfect and some things to be in order just like that. I have to learn how to take instructions on when to act on things and when not to act. It takes time but I pray that when God gives me the Notification of Don't Go There I heed his voice. I give God all the glory for this teaching and I ask him to bless and cover any one who may read this as well as any one connected to them. Please join me Friday for the last blog of this month called Notifications of Get Ready Here We Come based on Luke 10:2-6. Have a great week all/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down