It Shall in the Wind

Good morning and Happy Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we are in the Year of the Wind based on Exodus 14:21 and Acts 2:2-4 and the month of It Shall in October I want to let you all know that at this time I am traveling on public transportation and I have to travel on two buses and on or two trains to get to work. One of the trains I catch is on Clinton street on the Blue Line. The Blue Line goes all the way to O'Hare Airport and then back to the western suburb of Forest Park. Part of this train goes underground as it passes through the downtown area of Chicago. As I wait on the train to come in either direction that I am going I know when it is coming because of the force of the wind coming from the incoming train. In this month of October God has got some blessing and favor for us all because his winds are with us. It Shall in the Wind.
Many of us have been in this situation in this movie clip. We are hungry for God to come in to fill us with what we lack. It may be food that we lack or it may be knowledge that we lack or it may be an
a job, health or money issue. We have struggled through this year and there has been those who have left us as well. This month God is here to defend us and there is no way our enemies are going to defeat us. No way. In the next three paragraphs I will give examples of It Shall in the Wind from the Word of God.

In looking at the first example of It Shall in the Wind I go in the Word of God to Psalms 18:1-10. In this passage David gives his love to God because he is our strength. Things have like a child or a car

house may have been taken away from us so far this year. But God will save us from all of our enemies. We cannot look at the negative things that has happened this year because a new day is upon us all. It Shall in the Wind.

In looking at the next example of It Shall in the Wind I go to the Word of God and  Isaiah 11 chapter. In this chapter it speaks of the coming of Jesus, who is describes as the branch. This was told of many
years even before Jesus came into the world. This whole chapter tells of if you are in a bad marriage, school is getting you down or you have failed at something you wanted to do, Jesus is already there to defeat your enemies. It Shall in the Wind.

In looking at the last example of It Shall in the Wind I go to James 2:2-6. In this passage James who is the brother of Jesus tells of how we have to go through trials but we should consider it a joy that
Our communities may be not that great or we may have misplaced our keys or some one may have stolen from us but the Holy Spirit still lives in us and he has a message for all of us who believe. It Shall in the Wind.
In closing things may still look bleak because in the U.S. there is a government shutdown at the time of this writing. It will affect families, education, arts and entertainment, social media, businesses and even religion. We as people of faith can hold onto the Word of God and know that no matter what the issues are It Shall in the Wind. I am decreeing today that the people of God will become more active in the governments that we live. I decree that no family shall be affected that believes in God. I decree that those in education will not be affected that believe in God. I decree that those in arts and entertainment that believe in God will not be affected. I decree that those who are gong about the agenda of God in social media will not be affected. I decree that those businesses that are faith based and led by those who believe in God shall not be affected. And I decree that religious institutions that truly are following the plans of God will not affected. I speak that all of the above will prosper despite the odds. It Shall in the Wind. Amen. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching. I want to say a special thanks to Chef Stroud for keeping me grounded. I also want to thank my nieces and nephews for being the greatest nieces and nephews ever. Please join me for my next blog titled It Shall Be Alright. Have a great week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down