It Shall Be That We Are the Apple of His Eyes

Good morning and Happy Friday. As we continue in the month of It Shall In October based on Joshua 8:1-2, Zechariah 2:8-9 and Luke 1:30-33 I remember the year of 1976. I had been a member of Second Mt. Vernon Missionary Baptist Church along with most of my family. One day the Assistant Pastor of the church, Reverend Lee A. Davis ( he is now the Pastor ) had his sister come and join the congregation. Mrs W. had several children and one of them was just sweetest person I had ever met in my life. Not only was she sweet but she had a edge to her that most of the young ladies back then did not have. We clicked right away and began a courtship in 1976. To me Ms. P. could not do wrong and every time I saw her I would smile and be the happiest teen ever. To me Ms. P could do no wrong. She was the Apple of My Eye. In these times that seems to be the hardest times  God wants you to know that he still loves us. It Shall Be That We Are the Apple of His Eyes. 
 I looking up the phrase apple of one's eye I had to go to my source for definitions and that is Dictionary.com. The phrase means the following; something or someone very precious or dear. God
wants us to always know that we are something very precious no matter if we are doing things that may not be of his liking. God wants us to know that we are someone very precious even though we may not living our lives the way we are supposed to. We are the chosen people and that in itself should give us self confidence despite of the conditions that seem to holding us back. It Shall Be That We Are the Apple of His Eyes. This teaching will be based on the 2nd base scripture of the month Zechariah 2:8-9 and other some preceding scriptures as well.

In beginning the teaching of It Shall Be That We Are Apple of His Eyes I begin In Zechariah 2:1-5. In this passage Zechariah sees a vision from God that has to be truly amazing. A unmeasurable city
that will also be defended by a wall of fire. Most of us have given up our dreams because of this or that. But God sees your dreams as something very precious and promises It Shall Be That We Are the Apple of His Eyes.
In continuing on with It Shall Be That We Are the Apple of His Eyes we pick up the next two verses and that is Zechariah 2:6-7. In this passage God shows that we are someone very precious as he now

 allowed the people of the day freedom from their oppressors. God is doing the same today. He wants us to have no limitations on or goals and ideas. Get away from the cannot do spirit of flesh and escape into his presence. It Shall Be That We Are the Apple of His Eyes.
Now in getting into the last example of It Shall Be That We Are the Apple of His Eyes we go to the 2nd base scripture of the month and that is Zechariah 2:8-9. I love this passage as we now know for a
 fact that God loves us and he proves it by saying we are something or someone who is dear to him. And then we shall also prosper in the face of all of our enemies, like doubt, fear, lust and hate. It Shall Be That We Are The Apple of His Eyes.

                                                                            
 In closing in Deuteronomy 32:10 it protects us because we are the apple of his eye. In Psalms 17:8 David asks God to protect him from his enemies by keeping him the apple of his eye. And in Proverbs7:2 Solomon instructed from God wants us to live our lives as if God was something or someone very precious or dear to him as he wants to be the apple of our eyes. God truly loves us. It is in his Word. It Shall Be That We Are the Apple of His Eyes. Forever. May God bless this teaching and I give him all the glory and honor for this teaching. I want to thank all for reading this and to me you are the apple of my eye. Thank you to Ms. P for being my first true love. Have a great weekend and please join me Monday for my blog called It Shall Be As Promised coming from the last base scripture of the month, Luke 1:30-33.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down