PDF File

Good morning and Happy Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attititude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As I was taking my computer courses my instructor, Mrs. Robin Watson ( also an accomplished jazz singer of the Robin Watson Trio ) would want to send me things via email so I would get used to using the computers. At times she would send me emails that were very short and to the point. But when it came time for me to take my certification for Retail Management she had to send me a special email that contained a lot of information. When she sent it I was unable to open it because I did not fully understand the operations of using the computer properly to open the email. I grew frustrated and those around me felt my anger as I lashed out at them. The testing was coming up shortly and this practice test would be of great help if I could only get it open. I kept trying to open the email but it would never open. Mrs. Watson finally asked me if I knew if it was a portable document format file. She said that it is better known as a pdf file. So today I attempt to examine a file I want to share with you. It is also a PDF.

As this boxer had trouble getting into the I had the sane trouble with personal things in my life. My educational direction was being stunted. My family life was non-existant. My religion thoughts were nil. My social media ideas were being laughed at. My idea for my business, the Repair Shop was not getting off the ground. My thoughts about the government was being shaded by the actions of the court system. And my idea for a radio show to entertain people was getting off the ground. But then one day I decided to create me a PDF file. My file would be would be portable and documented and formatted. But the letters of my PDF file would be different. They would be prayer, discipline and fasting. I will expound on these points in the next paragraphs.

The first part of my PDF is prayer. In looking at Dictionary.com I see that prayer means  as follows; a devout petition to God; a spiritual communion with God as in supplication, thanksgiving, adoration or confession. I had to put my pride aside and start petitioning to God for things to get better for others before I prayed for myself. I had to come in communion with God in supplication for my business idea, in thanksgiving for giving me another chance with my family, adoration as he had supplied me with ideas for arts and entertainment with my radio show. I confess to God all of my faults and he still forgvie me. As I look in the Bible I see in 1st Samuel 30:7-20 David prayed and God answered all of his prayers. In Matthew 26:36-46 Jesus prayed as he knew his time was coming to an end. Prayer changes things.

The next letter of my PDF file is discipline. In looking up discipline in Dictionary.com I see it means as follows; training to act in accordance with rules; activity, exercise, or regimen that develops or improves a skill. So in being a Christian I must train be be in accordance with the rules as I venture further into social media. I must do activities that exercise my mind and body to be stronger in my religious walk. I must have a regimen that develops positive ideas or improves my skill when dealing with the government. In the Bible I see two examples of discipline in Proverbs 22:6 and Hebrews 13:17. Being discipline puts things in order.

The last word of my PDF file is fasting. In looking up fasting in Dictionary.com I see it means as follows; to eat sparingly or of a certain kinds of food; especially as a religious observance. As I try to finally get back in school I want to fast to get closer to God. As I look in the Bible fasting brought great people directly in the presence of God. I want that closeness. In Exodus 34:28 after fasting God gave Moses the commandments. In Acts 10:30-33 we hear Cornelius testimony after he has fasted. I want to be better educated so I am going to be fasting more in my life.
So in closing I was told by Mrs. Watson that in order for me to open  PDF file I would need reader called adobe. In order to open up my PDF file and to keep it current I need Jesus. In Matthew 4:1-4  we see that Jesus was being tempted after fasting. In Matthew 17:21 we see where Jesus tells us that at times we need prayer and fasting to get rid of certain things that will not leave easily. In Matthew 27:39-44 Jesus had to display discipline to finish his purpose in life. Jesus is our abobe reader. He tells us in John 14:6. Have a great week. Please follow me on twitter @brandnewweek. I am on facebook as Frederick Wesley. I am a writer for the geekchicmag.com. I have archived radio shows on blog talk radio ( Brand new week, Brand new attitude ). Join me for my next blog called I love you as a Champion. I love you all. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down