Character Trait (Never Give Up)

Good morning and Marvelous Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. From the time that I woke up until the time I went to my second job I was presented with many things. And of all the things that I was going through there were three people I knew who were going through some thing as well. I could not figure out why they came to me for I am no counselor by no means. Although you can confide in me and I will keep it to myself, I still am not in a degree program for doing therapy on people and can only listen with a few head bobs and a lot of "oh that's a shame". But the one thing that seemed to prevalent was that each of the problems that were told to me with was how people wanted to give up for difference reasons because of various things. And I wanted them to recognize that inside of them there was something that they needed to tap into, and that was a Character Trait (Never Give Up).
In this teaching I am going to use a different meaning of character from dictionary.com; the features that forms a individuals nature, And I want to define the word traits as: a distinguishing  quality. In
talking with these three people I wanted them to see the great features that each of them had and how it was a distinguishing quality. I am going to touch on the three people stories in Character Trait (Never Give Up). 

In coming into the Word of God for this teaching I begin in John 5:1-3. We see where Jesus is coming to the Sheep Gate where many people looked for help. One of the people who texted me today was a
person who I call Mz, Starrah. She was wondering about was see fulfilling her purpose here on earth although she is very bright and has a great deal of positive things going on her life. She never has failed but seemed to be in a state of one of the people at the pool, which what direction do I go to now. Character Trait (Never Give Up).
In continuing into the Word of God I go back to John 5:4-5. Although the waters are healing waters, only one of them can be healed. On my new job there is a young man who sits next to me who is a 
great worker but Mr. R.  is just having troubles with the new job and wants to quit. I know he can do it and I encourage him to continue to press forward. To the young man his pride is taking a hit but inside of him there is a person I know who has a superior Character Trait ( Never Give Up). 
As we come to the conclusion of the Biblical portion of this teaching of Character Traits (Never Give Up) we close in John 5:6-7. In these verses there is a question by Jesus and the man is hesitant to give
 
a straight answer because of the years of his affliction. There's a friend of mine who wants to be a real estate agent, lets call her Ms. Joy, and has not passed the exams to enter this area and now wants to go in a different path. But I tell her that in her spirit there is something inside her that will allow her to pass despite the odds. Character Trait ( Never Giving Up).

In closing there is not nothing in this world that if we use our Character Trait of never giving up, that cannot be accomplished. We all have an individual nature that features our distinguished qualities. You can do and be anything you want to be. Nothing can stop you from becoming who you want to be and what you can become. All three of the people I mentioned in this story have not given up yet because they have more to give. And as they have more to give, so do you. You will be a success, be recognized for your talents, see the rewards for your hard work and become the person you always knew who you were. The odds may seem long but you have something more valuable than any one can imagine and that is a Character Trait of Never Giving Up. I give God all the the glory and honor for this teaching and ask that it touches all who think that they have no chance to become nothing and those who want to give up. Have a great week all. Do not know if I will post any other teaching before the end of the year but will do what God asked me to do.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down