The Breaking of a Champion (Still)

Good morning and Happy Thursday. As we continue in the month of Champions (Still) in October based on Judges 1:2-4, Matthew 21:9-11 and 1st Corinthians 2:10-12 on one day this week I had a dream that I had a visitor come into my home that was uninvited. My son Marvell was there along with my nephew James but this other man I did not know. This man when questioned by me refused to leave and I was beginning to question if I had the strength in me to get this strange man out of my life. To me this was the start of The Breaking of a Champion (Still).
As I continued dreaming I could finally get a visual of the man. Although I could not see his face clearly I saw where the man had one good arm and another arm that had a hook attached to it. Each
time that I went to talk to the man he got more and more beligerent. I was worried more so about my son and nephew than I was about myself. He just ignored my pleas. He was continuing The Breaking of a Champion (Still).
As I come into the Word of God for this teaching of The Breaking of a Champion (Still) I begin in Jeremiah 26:12-15. In these verses Jeremiah tells the people what God has told him to tell them in
the face of oppostion of those who want him to stop. As I kept dreaming it seemed to me that not only did the man stay but he invited his family members to come and stay as well. I was furious. The Breaking of a Champion (Still).
As we continue forward with this teaching of The Breaking of a Champion I now go to Daniel 1:5-8. in these verses the king wants Daniel and his friends to eat things that are against their beliefs and
we see where Daniel refuses. In my dream the man with the hook is now furious with me and attempts to shut me up for good by stabbing me twice with the hook. It is turning serious. It is the Breaking of a Champion (Still).
In coming to the end of the Biblical portion of this teaching of The Breaking of a Champion I go to John 10:31-33. In these verses the religious people attempt to stone Jesus even though they saw the
miracles he has done. In my dream I could see that I am hurt but I gain the strength to find the law and have them finally get the man and his family out of my house. The Breaking of a Champion. (Still).
As I come to the conclusion of The Breaking of a Champion the man represented things that are trying to keep me hooked such a gambling and womanizing. And if that does not work lets bring in being dishonest, getting high again along with drinking to supplement me cussing folks out. That is what the enemy does. He wants to break you so you give in to the things that hook you. Your addictions that are former or current are what he will use to get you to forget you are a Champion, Still. The enemy will not ever achieve The Breaking of a Champion with me, nor with you if you keep the faith. I ask that God bless all who read this and bless them all. Please go to Rhema Word 2.0 for the Sunday School Preview and Review. And join me Monday for the theme of the month of November. Have a great weekend.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down