Beyond A Champion (Always).

Good morning and Happy Saturday, As we continue in the month of Champions (Still) in October based on Judges 1:2-4, Matthew 21:9-11 and 2nd Corinthians 2:10-12 as man there are some times when I doubt myself. As I get closer to getting my degree I wonder if it is really worth it at all. The past two years of being connected to some one and now that they are out of my life makes me wonder if I wasted my time. Seeing others prosper while I toil some times for 40 hour straights covering two to three job sites makes me want to go back to my old life. But on yesterday I asked a lady named Danielle if she was a Champion and she said " I Am Beyond a Champion. See even though I am know I'm a Champion the God I serve is Beyond a Champion (Always).
In looking at the word beyond I want to share the definition that is found in my source of reference and that is dictionary.com. Beyond means as follows; to the farther side of; outside the understanding
of; and superior to, surpassing. See although I get down and even lose some fights and battles as a Champion (Still) the God I serve is able to help me get back and continue fighting for he is Beyond A Champion (Always)
.
As we come into the Word of God for this teaching of Beyond A Champion I begin in Job 36:22-26. In these verses we see where Elihu, who is Job's friend tells of how God is exalted by his power and
no one can tell God what to do as he is great above all. See although I may at times think going to school is a waste, God is going to take to the farther side of what he has for me. Beyond A Champion (Always)..
As I continue with this teaching of Beyond A Champion (Always) I go to Isaiah 55:8-9. In these verses it tells that God thoughts and ways are not like ours because his thoughts and ways are higher
than ours. God wants me to know that even though I may seem the past two years with some one who is not even in my life as waste, there is a purpose and it is outside my understanding of. Beyond A Champion.
As I come to the end of the Biblical portion of this teaching of Beyond A Champion (Always) I go to Psalms 100:2-3. In these verses it tells we should gladly serve the Lord, Our God and it is he who has
made us, not ourselves. At times I can be discouraged as I want to be more prosperous but God will have me superior of and surpassing my wildest dreams. Beyond A Champion (Always).
In closing I thank God for being Beyond A Champion (Always). He has allowed me to be a Champion (Still) as I am on the Dean's list in school and be the example for others to see that it is never too late. God reminds me that I am a Champion (Still) as he has placed a great person in my life who I have more in common with than ever before. And God blesses me to be a Champion (Still) because I am able to bless others as I am prosperous not in terms of money but being things such as food and encouragement. I will always be a Champion (Still) because My God is Beyond A Champion (Always). I give God all the credit and honor for this teaching as I had to follow his will and do the teaching he wanted me to. Please go to Rhema Word 2.0 for a Sunday School preview by Elder Lois Armstrong called Peter Preaches to the Gentiles. Please join me Monday for  teaching called The Entrance of a Champion coming from the 2nd base scripture, of the month of Champions in October, Matthew 21:9-11. Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down