Being Big Headed ( Will Breach Your Contract)

Good morning and Marvelous Monday. Brand new week Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of Breach of Contract in September based on Deuteronomy 1:32-35, 1st Samuel 13:12-14 and Romans 10:18-21 there was a time in my life where no one could tell me anything. Not my parents or Grandmother. Not my Godparents, who were a Pastor and a First Lady. And certainly not God. See I had came from what I thought was a little and now I was big time. Money, girls and drugs were the only things that I needed. God had blessed me but I was Being Big Headed ( Will Breach Your Contract).
Once I was able to afford the things that I wanted I went to purchase them. I bought shoes and jewelry and clothes to match the new me. I did not think about my wife at the time nor my sons as
much as I thought the others who supported my lifestyle. I knew God was the head of my life but chose to do things my way and was Being Big Headed ( Will Breach Your Contract). This teaching will be based on the second base scripture of the month and that is 1st Samuel 13:12-14.
In going to the Word of God for this teaching of Being Big Headed I go to 1st Samuel 13:12.  In this verse Saul is explaining to Samuel that he could not wait on him to do his duty so he, being the king,
could also do the duty of the priest, which was not true. Although the God gave me the great job so I could afford all the things that I wanted, I thought it was my duty to act like God and flaunt my cash. I was Being Big Headed ( Will Breach Your Contract).
As we continue with this teaching of Being Big Headed I go to the Word of God and to 1st Samuel 13:13. In this verse Samuel tells Saul that he had done a foolish thing not following what God told
him to do. I myself was foolish and stopped listening to God as the ladies multiplied and my work performance suffered. I was in the process of losing my job but did not think it would happen as I was Being Big Headed (Will Breach Your Contract).
As we come to the conclusion to the Biblical portion of this teaching of Being Big Headed I go to 1st Samuel 13:14. in this verse Samuel tells Saul that he has betrayed God and now has lost the kingdom.

The drugs I was taking was clouding my mind so much that I could not think straight and never thought I would lose my job, but I did. I was Being Big Headed (Will Breach Your Contract).
In closing Saul was just in his second year of being king before he thought he was bigger than the laws of God and lost everything. I was just in my second year on the job when I begin to mess up and lost everything. I lost my job, cars, the respect of my children, contact with my ENTIRE family, self-esteem, friends, the ladies, the cash and but still thought to cling to the drugs to ease the pain.I Breached My Contract with God, but he forgave me and built me back up once I gave up the drugs and finally stopped Being Big Headed. Please learn from me. I give God all the honor and glory for this teaching. Please if you have a chance go to Rhema Word 2.0. to see an interview of a teacher for Rhema Word 2.0. Please join me later this week for a teaching called You Are Not Getting Into My Head. Have a great week all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down