You Can't Always Get What You ( But God Will Give You What You Need)

Good afternoon and Happy Saturday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited As we continue in the month of Corrective Action based on Deuteronomy 8:1-5, 2nd Samuel 16:9-12 and 1st Corinthians 11:23-26 I remember when I worked at this government agency and I met this lady named Tonya W. Now at this government agency there were way more men than women and being a younger man at the time I was looking very good to some of the women there. And for those that really know me I also have a outgoing personality. So when I met Tonya W. we became fast friends and started to hang out at work together and having lunch. At the time I could not see that she was catching feelings for me and it was not something that I wanted from her because I was engaged during this time. Tonya W. wanted more than could give her. Many times in my walk of faith I want more than God is willing to give you but he makes sure he fills my needs. You Can't Always Get What You Want ( But God Will Give You What You Need).
With Tonya W. there was a motive behind her actions. She had wants for herself that I did not see. She wanted a man to be there for her and her two boys. She wanted someone to kick it with at any
time or moment. But her needs were that she had a stable place to live and great health. God provided her with that. You Can't Always Get What You Want ( But God Will Give You Want You Need).
As we go to the Word of God for this teaching of You Can't Always Get What You Want I first begin in Genesis 29:15-25. In these verses Jacob has served Laban for seven years and now expect his
wanting to marry Rachel to be fulfilled but instead he is fooled and marries Leah. Tonya W. would buy me things as she wanted me to sleep with her but her needs of having a good job were met by God. You Can't Always Get What You Want ( But God Will Give You What You Need).
In continuing this teaching of You Can't Always Get What You Want I go back to the Word of God and Esther 6:10-14. In these verses Haman can see that his wanting to kill Mordeci (Esther 5:9-14) is
not going to happen and instead he is in the process of losing his life. Tonya W. wanted me to come to her house on a daily basis but I could not because I was engaged but God still meet her needs by making sure her sons we safe. You Can't Always Get What You Want ( But God Will Provide What You Need).
In looking at the another example in the Word of God of You Can't Always Get What You Want I go to Matthew 19:16-22. We see where the young ruler wanted to have eternal life but did not want to
want to give up his earthly possessions to get them. Tonya W. wanted to be a father sons and gave me access to things like a car but God provided her need of being prosperous taken care of. You Can'T Always Get What You Want ( But God Will Give You What You Need).
In closing even though I was engaged the things that Tonya W. gave me eventually allowed her to have what see wanted and that was me. It did not matter to her that I was engaged she worked hard to get me. Corrective Action was needed by me from God. We as the people of God are engaged in our lives with God but that does not mean that the enemy will try hard to provide your wants so you lose track of your needs. In Philippians 4:19-20 it says may God supply all your needs and he shall if you trust and believe. You Can't Always Get What You Want ( But God Will Always Give What You Need). I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching. I ask him to bless all. Please join me Monday for a teaching called  This Do In Remembrance of Me coming from the last base scripture of the month of Corrective Action in June. 1st Corinthians 11:23-26. Also please go to Rhema Word 2.0 for a teaching called What Would You Do. Have a great weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down