March In Your Healing

Good evening and Happy Thursday. As we continue you in the Year of Healing based on  Jeremiah 33:6-9 Matthew 9:6-8 and Acts 28:7-9 and the month of March In based on Joshua 3:7-10 and Mark 11:7-10 I remember some years ago when I was drinking almost daily and smoking weed and cigarettes every day. I could always afford to do so because I had at least two jobs or a significant other to help me do so. Although I snorted cocaine at times and smoked joints laced with PCP ( called happy sticks ) my drug of choice was marijuana. I smoked so much that I had to buy the highest quality weed or I would not get high because I was burnt out ( smoked so much low quality weed would not get me high ). For over 30 something years I did this cycle over and over again. There had to be an end because my relationship with family was affected to the point of almost no return. I had to March In to My Healing.

I did not know how much it affected me because the drug was my best friend. I did not care about a relationship with women because the ones I was with knew what they were getting when they got me. I did not worry about my relationship with my
sons because my parents were taking care of that. I did not even consider my relationship with God as I only wanted to smoke that joint, sip on that drink and take a pull of of those cigarettes. I knew I had to one day but I never knew when I would March In My Healing.
In Luke 17:11-13 there were ten lepers who saw him coming. See leprosy was in a since a crime and they knew that Jesus could make a difference in their lives. See I was living the life of the ten lepers on the outskirts on being with my family, my
having a real relationship and of being in the protection of God. I know that the blood of Jesus heals all so I decided that since I know for a fact that I am not prospering something had to change. I had to March In My Healing.
In Luke 17:14-15 Jesus tells them to go to the earthly authorities as he already healed them as they continue on. At first there was ten but one returned. I had called on Jesus and then something remarkable happened. I woke up one day from another
weed addicted and drunken weekend and felt something like I never felt before. I felt a freedom as if some shackles had been unloosed from my life. I wondered if I was getting ready to March In My Healing.

In Luke 17:16-19 the one leper who returned gave thanks and was totally healed. He would not have to be on the outskirts of the town, he was now free. I was feeling like the Samaritan and I gave thanks to Jesus and was
able to come out from being afraid to be around my family, begin a meaningful relationship and come back into the bosom of God because I was now free of  my addictions because I Marched Into My Healing.
I was free to see what God had for me to do to advance the kingdom. I was free to go family events because I did not feel like an outsider as my family did not do drugs or drink in excess. I am still building a relationship with my children. I am going back to school and already have certifications in Retail Management and am licensed to sell insurance in the state where I live as I attempt to get my Bachelors degree. I am mentioned in meetings of executives as going the extra mile. I am able to write blogs for myself and for Valley Kingdom Ministries International Sunday School wing called Rhema Word 2.0. I am a teacher of the Word of God. All this was possible because I Marched Into My Healing. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and I ask him to bless all who read this. Please join me Monday for my blog March In Preparation. Have the best weekend ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down