More In the Wind

Good morning and Happy Monday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we are in the Year of the Wind based on Exodus 14:21 and Acts 2:2-4 and the month of More In March based on Exodus 1:9-12 and 2nd Peter 1:19-21 I want to share something with everyone. I was walking to work one day and it was one of the coldest days of the year. One this particular day it was very windy and I actually did not feel like going to work at all. As a matter of fact I was going to go in and hope the person I was relieving and I was going to turn around and go back home. The closer I got to work the wind picked up to where I could hardly walk. Then much to my surprise there was a ten dollar bill that the wind blew right at me. Then there was a five dollar bill and then finally a dollar bill. After the one dollar bill the money stop coming from the direction the wind was blowing. But I could not stop walking in the direction of the wind because there might have been more money there if I kept going. I wanted to find More in the Wind.

As  a man of faith I am tested everyday with things. Some mornings I awake in a bad mood. Some days I feel lazy. Other days I may even feel unappreciated by everyone I come around or even come into contact
with. Each day is not going to be a sunny day with temperatures in the 80's. Each day there is going to times where you may want too give up. The wind blows different things your way each and everyday. It could problems, issues or drama. Do you let these things continue to blow at your back and push you froward or do go into the wind and find your solutions or your rewards. There is More in the Wind.

In looking at the Word of God to see More in the Wind I use the base scripture from Exodus that I used for the month and the year, Exodus 1:9-12 and Exodus 14:21. The more the Pharaoh afflicted them , the more
they grew. As people of faith the more people at your job get on your nerve, the more your children upset you and the more you look at your tenuous living situation these are ways for you to get to the wind. Pharaoh took away the straw to make bricks which is the equivalent for some one to take away your computer to get your job done. They had to suffer and God even made the heart of Pharaoh hard (  Exodus 7:3 ). But once the got to the wind and was able to cross over into the land it made the journey to freedom that much better. There is More in the Wind.

In continuing this blog of More in the Wind I want go back to the Word of God and go Luke 12:48 and
Matthew 14:24-27. In these two passages we can see a bridge that when we are given much then we have
more to do and we have to lean on our faith. There is no reason that we cannot heal those who are sick. those who hunger, those who need to hear and come to the gospel of Christ. God has given us more than enough tools such as healing powers, prayers and the words to tell the unsaved. We must trust that as we walk on the water in the wind that Christ will be there. He always is. There is More in the Wind.

In going to my last example of More in the Wind I go the base scriptures for the month and the year, 2nd Peter 1:19-21 and Acts 2:2-4. In both of these passages the person who is writing or the passages are
about is Peter. Peter saw the great works that God did through his Son Jesus and still had many doubts within himself when the wind blew his way. Could not stay on path on the water. Denied Jesus. But Peter was still a child of God and was there when the Holy Spirit came into the Gentiles. Peter knew of a more sure prophecy. He new that the Holy Spirit was in the wind and the more he walked toward the Holy Spirit the more he gained. There is more of the Holy Spirit for us all to have. There is more in the Wind.
In closing there is More In the Wind that can be beneficial to all of us. For some it may be a financial blessings. For others it may be a job loss to gain a better perspective of life and what is actually your assignment. For others it may be better health after you come out of that windy situation. God is a great God. He created the wind. If God is in the wind then there is more to be gained. There is More In the Wind. I give God all the glory. I am a writer for the geekchicmag.com but still waiting for a release date. I am on Facebook as Frederick Wesley. I am in the process of retooling my twitter account. And if all goes well tomorrow morning I am doing a radio show on blog talk radio called Brand New Week. Brand New Attitude. Have a great week. I want to thank God for putting this blog back on track. Please join me for my next blog called More than a Conqueror.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down