DIET TIME

Good morning and Happy Friday. Brand new month. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. On this the 153rd day of the year 2012 I have to be honest with myself. In the past few years I have put on a lot of weight. When I was in my teens and early 20's I could eat some things and even drink some things that would not put a lot of weight on me. In those years I would drink a case of beer as if it were water but that would be after being on the basketball courts for hours. I could hang out with Darrell Chaney and Michael Jones until the early morning because we would take a bike ride on the lakefront of Chicago frequently. I could smoke weed and cigarettes daily but still be able to focus on my studies at school and my chores at home because if I did not I would get a whipping or worse would not get my allowance. But those years are gone and my ability to lose weight as been tempered by age and being lazy as I used any excuse not to exercise so I can lose this weight. I feel like I am carrying and extra 300lbs. each day. Although I could lose some weight off of my body, the extra 300lbs is the weight of the world. By it being the beginning of the summer I plan to do something about it. It's time for a change. It's DIET TIME!

So begin to research what kind of diet I am going to do. I go to Dictionary.com to get the defintion of  diet. The first meaning is used as a noun; food or drink considered in terms of  of its qualities, composition, and it effects on health. As a verb its meaning is; to regulate the food of, especially in order to improve the physical condition. And finally as a adjective suitable for consumption with a weight reduction diet.  So as I look at my life things that I drink and eat daily, such as fear, self worth and doubt are effecting my mental health. I need to regulate my diet so I have mix of encoragement and motivation to improve my physical health. And finally I need to come up with a something suitable for consumption like prayer and faith to improve my spiritual health. I  have seen three things in the past, present and future that amy can help me so let me see if they can improve my health and diet.


So looking at the three examples above I think these may help someone but can they help me. In the early 1980's Richard Simmoms was the man as far as weight loss and has written many books on exercise. But I can look in the Bible and see in Leviticus 11:1-12 and it tells of what I can should eat to help my mental self . In the 1990's Tae Bo came out to worldwide fanfare as Billy Blanks came out with a aerobic exercise routine but also a plan to eat right. But again I can look at Romans 12:1-2 and tells me how I came improve my physical health. And the future is now in Zumba. My cousin Sean wife teaches this so is this part of my future. But in Ephesians 6:10-20 it gives me what I need for my spiritual health. So developed a plan to diet but how do I use my diet to help expand areas in the world like religion, family, arts, entertainment, business, government, edcuation and media which also needs some qualities and compostion changed. These areas also need regulation to improve the physical health or these areas. And these areas need ideas that are suitable for consumption. So I look to one more place to help a come up with a diet plan. I know this will work because for me I have had the 300lbs. come off immediately when I call his name.

Whenvever I have called the name of Jesus I have been able to remove things like unemployment, under employment, crime, trust issues, hunger, homelessness, poverty, danger from gangs, drug and alcohol abuse, trouble in school, in relationships, gossip, thirst, failure, health issues, lack of faith, lacking of self identity, lack of a plan. These were my extra 300lbs that are now gone. Hebrews 13:8 tells me who and what Jesus has meant to me. My ultimate diet time. Brand new month. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. You can follow me @fbrandnewfwes on twitter. I am on blog talk radio with my show being called  Brand new week, Brand new attitude. I am on facebook as Frederick Wesley and am a writer for thegeekchicmag.com. Have a great month. It is diet time. Join me Monday for my article Standing on the Verge of Getting it On.

Comments

  1. Hollywood Star :-)June 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM

    Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. The sweetest name I know. When I call on Jesus, I feel stress lifted off me. I feel self-doubt melting away. I feel negative energy dissipating. I feel burdens removed. I feel mental blocks rolled away. I FEEL LIGHTER!!! I love this diet plan Fred. Great blog post, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down