2020 (The Year of Perfect Vision)

Good morning and Wonderful Wednesday. Brand new year. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. One of the things that I have learned about myself is that although I can hear as if I was a rabbit, I can not see that well. It is not as though I am totally blind, but I, like others have issues with seeing. The condition I have is called near sighted. Others have what is called far-sighted. Others may even have deeper issues such as cataracts and some may not be able to see. For those who have eye issues we go to a doctor, an optometrist, to fix the whatever conditions that are wrong with our eyes. For some a pair of eyeglasses is the cure. Others may need stronger things such as bifocals. Others may even need to have surgery. For those of us who are looking for bigger and better things in the coming decade such as opening businesses. becoming an actor or just finishing school, this year is important. It is the year of 2020 and it will be the year of perfect vision.
To begin this teaching let me first define the words perfect and vision. I go to dictionary.com and it defines perfect as follows; exactly fitting the need in a certain situation. The word vision means as
follows; the act or power of anticipating which will be or may come to be. That has me excited as the coming year I expect God to do some awesome things for those that love him.
The teachings for this year will be based on three scriptures in from the Word of God. The first base scripture of the month will be coming from the Book of Genesis 15:1. In this verse God comes to
Abram in a vision and not only tells Abram not to be afraid as he will not only shield him but provide a great reward. Most of us have been able to do some of the things that God promised us because we were afraid before. But he is our great reward. 2020 Perfect Vision.
As we continue in the Word of God for this teaching on 2020 Perfect Vision I go to one of my favorite scriptures and that is Habakkuk 2:1-3. This verse tells of God presented a vision and that the
it will come at appointed and will not be long before it comes to reality. There are those such as myself who has big dreams and am ready for God to lead me and those I love into making them a reality. 2020 Perfect Vision.
For the last base scripture for the teaching of 2020 Perfect Vision I got Acts 26:15-18. In this teaching Paul tells of how Jesus appeared to him and provided him with a vision of how his life will be that
much better. Many have not accepted Jesus as the Son of God and that the things he has for us in our lives will help us achieve all that we want. 2020 Perfect Vision.
As I conclude this teaching on 2020 Perfect Vision I want to thank God that he has exactly fitting the need in a certain situation and that he will let the act or power of anticipating which will be or may come to be in my life. I am excited for those who may be graduating from school, starting new businesses, coming into their own and whatever you have been preparing for all of this time. Step out on faith as God is your shield and reward. Be confident as your vision is plain and it will not be long for it is shown to you. 2020. Perfect Vision. And finally Jesus is ready to come into your life and have your dreams and aspirations come true. Join me Friday for the theme of the month of January.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Technology Speaking

Dark Room