Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends)

Good morning and Happy Sunday. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past and the future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of Advancement in February based on Esther 10:1-3 during the time I was off of social media I had the misfortune of losing a job that meant a lot to me. I was respected by all in the company and had my name mentioned many times by executives in meetings. They called what I had the Fred Factor because of the way they thought all employees should be treated the way I treated them. Now being a security officer with that much pull rubbed some people the wrong way and I should have saw that but I did not and had to move on. There was one thing that got me through and that was the encouragement of friends and family. And now I am one of top salesman in my company after only supposing to be there for a minute. I am now Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends).
Sometimes in life advancing to one place to another is not easy. There are obstacles that can get in the way. You can feel as you are all alone and have no one else to talk to or depend on. My journey was
similar to this as I felt all alone and needed some help to make it to this point in my life. Coming from the 2nd chapter of the book of Esther verses 5-7 is an example of Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends).
As we come into the Word of God for this teaching of Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends) I begin in Esther 2:5. In this passage we met Mordaci, Like most of us Mordecai is just one
of many people who we come in contact with daily. His beginning like mine is nondescript and seems to have little or no meaning. But he is in the process of beginning his advancement. Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends).
As we continue in the Word of God for this teaching of Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends) we go to Esther 2:6. In this verse we see where the ancestors of Mordecai had been carried
away with the rest of the captives that King Nebuchadnezzar had taken. Mordecai is not even in his homeland and still is in the process of doing something great. Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends).
In coming to the end of the Biblical portion for the teaching of Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends) I go the Esther 2:7. In this verse we see where Mordecai has brought up his family
member, Hadassah and raised her as his own daughter as she had no parents. In reading further into this book we see where Hadassah eventually became Queen Esther. Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends).
As we come to the conclusion of Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends) that by helping a family member how far Mordecai advanced. How many of us have turned their backs on their family and friends who really need our help. How many of us have looked at that homeless person and gave them cash or food but not a way out. How many of us know that many seniors are on fixed incomes but do nothing to add things in their lives. How many people in young people in your family or that you know have turned to drugs, alcohol,gangs or sex to make them feel better about themselves. How can they advance when there is no help for them especially if their relationship with God is non-existent. I had to fall back to advance but needed the help of my friends, family and God. The choice you make to get involved in the life of others will have advancement for you somewhere down the line. Help others as much as you can. Advancing (With A Little Help From My Friends). I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and ask him to bless all who may read this and all that do may not read this. Please join me later this week for a teaching called Advancing in the Midst of Haters. Have a great week.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down