A Mother Is Gonna Work It Out

Good afternoon and Thankful Thursday. As we continue in the month of Mothers In May based on Genesis 21:14-21, 2nd Kings 4:18-23 and Luke 1:28-33 I want describe a situation my family went through in the early 1970's. I do not know the situation or even why but at one point in my life my parents needed government assistance. It could have been that one of my parents were laid off but I remember going to Oak Food, the local grocery store at the time with a book of food stamps. At the time my sister nor myself could comprehend the situation but knew having food stamps was akin to being poor. To my Mother it meant that she would be able to feed us both. See when push comes to shove Mothers Are Gonna Work It Out.
When you are placed in a situation where all else fails Mothers place their trust in God. Some situations they have to rely on government assistance not because they want to but because of things happening that forces
them into these situations. It could not have been easy for my Mother to go to the aid office and tell them all of her business which is what you have to do. But in order to make ends meet Mothers Are Gonna Work It Out. This teaching is coming from the 1st base scriptures and that is Genesis 21:14-21.
In looking in the Word of God I begin in Genesis 21:14-16. In this passage Abraham has to do something that has to hurt him and that is cast his child out. At times today many fathers do not involved themselves in
their childrens lives and it is as we are sending them to a death sentence, jail, or to a life of not being involved in their childrens lives. Bu the Mothers remain in there like Hagar. Mothers Are Gonna Work It Out.
In looking at the second example of Mothers Are Gonna Work It Out in the Word of God I go to Genesis 21:17-18. In this passage Hagar hears from God and follows the instructions that God has given her. At
times the instructions that God gives Mothers may not be the things that seem to be right but God has a way of doing things that we have no comprehension of. There are times when drastic measures are needed in order to receive what God has for you. Mothers Are Gonna Work It Out.
In looking at the last example of Mothers Are Gonna Work It Out in the Word of God I go to Genesis 21:19-21. In this passage Hagar by following instruction sees a way for her son to now come out of the
situation they were in. See a lot of Mothers seek God to fight their battles before they place their trust in others who may not want to see them come out of the situation. Mothers Are Gonna Work It Out!!
In closing the situations Mothers go through are amazing and remarkable. They are the backbones of most families. I have three sisters, ( one who is deceased ) who all as Mothers  went through things but worked it out for the sake of their children. I again mention how my Mother made sure things worked out well for my sons as I placed them out in a desert of doubt. How my Grandmother made things work out even after my grandfather died and still did for her grandchildren and raised my cousins. No matter what we think or no matter how they did Mothers Are Gonna Work It Out. They did it in the hood where I grew up. They did it at 2nd Mt. Vernon where I attended church. They are doing it at Valley Kingdom Ministries International where I attend now. My cousins, my aunts and nieces have and still are working it out. And to all you single Mothers continue to work it out. To all happily married Mothers, continue to work it out. To all you Mothers who have adopted children, continue to work it out. And to all you expectant Mothers, you best to learn how to work it out. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching. I ask God to bless each and everyone who reads this teaching. Please join me Monday for Mothers In Memory. Have a great weekend all.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down